Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DVD (part 2) 08/09

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Have any Gold or Blue members received their 2nd DVD for last season yet?

Cheers

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Accordint to Insider the other day it goes out with the gold members season tickets/blue members renewal.

Not received mine yet

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Not yet, i imagine it will come with the season tickets. I am quite looking forward to getting it to watch the good half of the season again.
:yahoo:

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Accordint to Insider the other day it goes out with the gold members season tickets/blue members renewal.

Cheers. I suspected this may be the case. Although they're cutting it a bit fine aren't they?

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I was told by the ticket office the other week that they've got all the tickets ready, but were just waiting for the delivery of the DVD and other bumpf (which should have come tail end of last week / beginning of this). I'm hopefully picking my ST up this weekend.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I never got the first one. It's all part of being a three year season ticket holder it seems. You get a letter each year asking why you haven't renewed, you get passed over for all freebies and you even get texts asking you to pay up when you still have a year to run.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I didn't get the first one either. Though not a 3 year STH. Not sure I'm all that bothered, as it wasn't the greatest first half of a season we've ever had, but I'll certainly be following it up if don't receive the part 2 DVD! (Though I see no reason why I wouldn't get it)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here