Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D'URSO is the referee on Tuesday night.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I hope D'Urso doesn't turn a blind eye to the antics Palace players will get up to.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OMG

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
We're DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's already reffed one match this season at the Amex, the Sunderland game, and denied us a penalty. Luckily we won anyway.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The only thing worse than D'Arsehole would be Prosser the Tosser.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He was also the ref when Calderon got his goal at Charlton away, 18 months ago when we won 2-1. Maybe it's not such a bad thing after all? It will certainly liven things up even more if there is a controversial decision or two.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
He was also the ref when Calderon got his goal at Charlton away, 18 months ago when we won 2-1. Maybe it's not such a bad thing after all? It will certainly liven things up even more if there is a controversial decision or two.

Do you really think it'll need livening up? The police should request a change of referee.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

I was there :) took my then 9 year old nephew and his mate to his first away game, fully expected to lose and we played a blinder. I remember gridlock on the motorway on the way to game, was touch and go if we would make it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here