Go Mushy...

Attachments

• mmeter1.JPG
    mmeter1.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 20

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
This is gonna be a really tight game. Any lead of 20 or 30 going in to the second innings will be a good effort.

You can follow the game on a blog on the sussexcricket.com site. Highlightas also availableif you sign up to the free online membership package.

Als note that the Durham tail is LONG in this game as they are missing Chanderpual and Collingwood. Plunkett for example, is coming in at 8.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Mushy off, Lewry on

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
If we fail to win the title it will be down to fecking warwickshire who apart from against us have rolled over to the other counties.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
They've got to dig deep: when the breakthrough eventually comes, exploit it and push hard for more. With Lancs likely to win, a draw will not be enough for us.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I can see the league table being very interesting going into the last game of the season. This is certain to be the best finish to a Championship in ages.

Lancashire will probably be top, with Hampshire, Sussex and Yorkshire all in with a shout. Brilliant stuff!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can see the league table being very interesting going into the last game of the season. This is certain to be the best finish to a Championship in ages.

Lancashire will probably be top, with Hampshire, Sussex and Yorkshire all in with a shout. Brilliant stuff!!

If Durham win this game, they will still be in it, too.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

I don't think Yorkshire have got much of a chance, I reckon its between Sussex, Lancs and Durham unless Hants can turn it around against Kent.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We have on paper, the easiest of the final round of fixtures. [*awaits 400n/o from Hick]

Wednesday, 19 September 2007
LV County Championship - Division One
Kent v Durham, Canterbury, 10:30
Surrey v Lancashire, The Brit Oval, 10:30
Sussex v Worcestershire, Hove, 10:30
Yorkshire v Hampshire, Headingley Carnegie, 10:30

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Rana badly hurt. Anyone listening to the commentry? Di Venito must be the most ungracious wanker possible. Theres an ambulance on the pitch and all he can talk about is how Durham can capitalise on it.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
According to UB he dislocated his shoulder trying to stop a 4.

Ambulance is on (all other players have gone off the pitch) but they have not yet got him in. He is in considerable pain and his cries of agony when they try and move him can be clearly heard!

Yuk!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here