Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunky Injured?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
What does that mean, either he is playing or not? Or will he take over from Richie Reynolds or Gully if not playing? Maybe he will have the fire bucket ready for the Greek flares?
Working behind a kiosk in the North Stand?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh that would be gutting for him. He needs to be the man that leads us out on our first ever game in Europe.
Absolutely. I’d be quite happy for him to lead us out, and for us to burn one of our substitutions after 10 seconds, just so he gets the moment he deserves.

(He would, of course, put the team first and refuse)

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I don't like the idea of Gross, Milner or any other central midfielder playing right back.

To me Van Hecke is clearly the no 1 CB in Dunky's absence on form and should play as the right sided CB.

So that means that the left CB slot is free. I don't see Veltman there. So it's a straight shoot out between Webby and Igor. Personally I'm not convinced by Webby on the left in a 2. I would line up at the back with

Veltman -- Van Hecke -- Julio --Estupinan

It looks to have a nice natural balance.

That is if Dunky is actually out which i'm not assuming 100% to be the truth

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS

Wow, what a trustworthy sauce. They’re never wrong.

With every passing day I understand more and more why blokes in West Africa spend all day trying to convince people that they’ve won £400,000,000 from a dead Prince.

Dunk might not play but f*ck me it would be nice if people could do 20 seconds of researching before posting absolute bollocks on here as facts.

Confirmed he's not playing - source is @Leaked_FPL
Do you know what, I would love for this twitter page to be wrong and in the bin.

The club have just posted this:

1695304329259.png

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Igor is the only one of our centre-backs who has experience playing in European competitions, he was part of Fiorentina's team to get to the final of the conference league last year. I think we could well see him play tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here