[Albion] Dunky Injured?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
fag break

or McDonalds run

fear not. . . .
I'm sure he was with the group when being filmed this morning on Sky. I tried finding the video but no luck. As RDZ walked past Lamptey he gave him a cuddle and I'm sure Dunk was close by.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
If this is actually true, couldn't he lead the team out & then immediately be subbed? I'd be happy to use up a sub even if that meant we were down to 10 later. He deserves this. I don't actually care if we lose anyway, as I still can't believe it's actually happened!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
He's not in the training footage, but that doesn't always mean anything.

If this is actually true, couldn't he lead the team out & then immediately be subbed? I'd be happy to use up a sub even if that meant we were down to 10 later. He deserves this. I don't actually care if we lose anyway, as I still can't believe it's actually happened!
Look forward to you suggesting this to De Zerbi

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Interestingly dunk is the man in the picture on official site for next upcoming game. And that was posted 4 hours ago.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I didn't see Fati in the video either. Maybe he's crocked too? ???

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Im guessing whoever started the rumour has seen the training video, and made an assumption. But RDZ did say we had a full squad so who knows...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wasn’t it a bit more serious than just a kick? I thought he almost lost one of them? Let’s hope Dunk being injured is a bit of bollocks as well.
He did lose one and they reckon a pint of blood.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Apparently Johnny Cantor said on the radio that he was a little concerned it was Pascal and not Lewis at the press conference. (I assume he said this as he'd previously been briefed that Dunk would be doing it). Assume this is where the rumour started. Not being included in the boot room or training videos/ pics hasn't helped!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here