Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk v Mitrović - the big battle

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don’t think I’ve ever seen Dunk get the better of mitrovic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He hasn’t, Mitrovic has bullied and owned him every time they’ve played against each other :down:

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Mitro has added so much to his game this season and last. He helps out in defence, takes on the opposition on the edge of the box, dribbling past them, holds the ball up AND scores shedloads. His only fault is not being too pacey. He has settled at Fulham and has Serbian mates in the capital. Yes, he could go elsewhere and earn a load more but he is loved at Fulham and I hope he'll stay. He's also a Serbian national hero and that is a huge part of his identity.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Mitro has added so much to his game this season and last. He helps out in defence, takes on the opposition on the edge of the box, dribbling past them, holds the ball up AND scores shedloads. His only fault is not being too pacey. He has settled at Fulham and has Serbian mates in the capital. Yes, he could go elsewhere and earn a load more but he is loved at Fulham and I hope he'll stay. He's also a Serbian national hero and that is a huge part of his identity.

A bargain if he's still on £60k a week although I suspect his contract stated a nice increase with promotion.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Have to say it was comfortably the best performance I've seen from him. I thought he was superb. He is clearly highly motivated to perform for you now which is credit to the manager/coaching staff as at times over the years I've always felt his attitude was the problem. Was man of the match by miles last night. Well played.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He hasn’t, Mitrovic has bullied and owned him every time they’ve played against each other :down:

To be fair Mitrovic mixed it up yesterday and also owned Webster, who I think shit himself.

Then to top it off, Mitoma our tough winger came on, and managed to put Mitrovic on the floor……

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

He's looking excellent at the moment. Potential finally being fulfilled or a brief peak. I reckon the former based on the ridiculous number of goals he scored last year.

Hopefully (for you) he knows he's got a good thing at fulham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here