Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Duffy

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought he was shit and would just score own goals for us? That's what all the people on Twitter said :shrug: They all laughed...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Really? Which saves were ones you wouldn't expect any half decent championship keeper to make? Culpable for the goal, as he was against villa and continues to fail to dominate his area. Distributes well but a weak link at the moment.
How was he culpable for the goal. I would say he was pretty unlucky.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Really? Which saves were ones you wouldn't expect any half decent championship keeper to make? Culpable for the goal, as he was against villa and continues to fail to dominate his area. Distributes well but a weak link at the moment.

utter rubbish. he was tripped up by stephens for the goal. he made several class saves today. we could have been three down by half time and had no complaint.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

You really haven't got a clue. It isn't just about saves. It's his positioning and closing down angles.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The player of the season award on everybody's merits so far, is going to be a difficult choice.
All the players are doing their bit.
Obvious choice would be Glenn Murray, Steve Sidwell commanding in midfield and Lewis Dunk playing like a future England player.
As has been mentioned before, Shane Duffy has been getting on with it during the games when needed.
No frills, just getting the job done and keeping under the radar.
So for my player of season it would be SD :thumbsup::albion2:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Had Fulham had our keeper,and we'd have had theirs,we would have lost today

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The player of the season award on everybody's merits so far, is going to be a difficult choice.
All the players are doing their bit.
Obvious choice would be Glenn Murray, Steve Sidwell commanding in midfield and Lewis Dunk playing like a future England player.
As has been mentioned before, Shane Duffy has been getting on with it during the games when needed.
No frills, just getting the job done and keeping under the radar.
So for my player of season it would be SD :thumbsup::albion2:

I genuinely don't have a clue at the moment, several candidates (add Knocky and Stocko to those you mention at least). Long way to go. Agree though that Duffy has been brilliant so far.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Tripped up by Stephens for Fulham's goal, and is the best keeper in the division. That is fact. Brighton have more clean sheets than other teams.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
For me POTS has to be Dunk, he everything you want from a centre half, one of his tackles first half was very Bobby Moore. He is the best passer of the ball and in first half showed great leadership & heart coming forward with ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here