Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dubrovnic

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I'm also off to Croatia on Sunday for 10 days with a few mates. Doing inmusic festival in Zagreb for first 3 days then were going to go travelling round the country. Figured we'd check out a few of the national parks and most likely head down to Split after seeing Zagreb. Anybody who's been got any recommendations for good places to visit for late teens/early 20 year olds? Mixture of culture and night life is ideal.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Shows how times have changed went in 04 and it was very cheap ,£1 a beer £6 to £7 a meal .Do the wall walk ,day trip to Mostar in Bosnia and visit Kotor bay and Budvar in Montenegro .Also saw GSOK Dubrovnik play Football while i was there,also the City beach isn't too bad for a swim.

Reading this thread I was just thinking the same. I went their in the late 80s when it was stil part of Yugoslavia. The port area was amazing, the beer was cheap and the girls were beautiful. I can't remember any other tourists apart from a few people waiting for a ferry. A few years later i watched on the TV as they bombed the hell out of the country, I always remembered my time in Dubrovnic and vowed to go back. it has probably changed so much that i wouldn't reconise the place.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I'm also off to Croatia on Sunday for 10 days with a few mates. Doing inmusic festival in Zagreb for first 3 days then were going to go travelling round the country. Figured we'd check out a few of the national parks and most likely head down to Split after seeing Zagreb. Anybody who's been got any recommendations for good places to visit for late teens/early 20 year olds? Mixture of culture and night life is ideal.
Have a night out in Trogir 40 Mins North of Split ,ok for all ages head towards The Riva area chilled out Bars with a couple of Clubs across The Bridge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here