Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dublin or Hartson?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Dublin but only just. Both useless. Hartson just said (in the quite sublime Maroc vs Croatia football feast) 'you cannot win the World Cup in the first match can you?' I think he was asking the commentator for an answer? The man is totally boring and has the appeal of a monotonous presbyterian minister! Now Ally McCoist on the other hand at least gives something to the commentary and is well informed and, by contrast, funny.
ITV do shade it however, with not having to front Gary Lineker and Micah Richards. JEEZ THOSE TWO!!!

TNBA

TTF

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
Is neither an option?
It’s amazing that either have got the gig, there must be better out there. Or have both ITV and BBC gone for the budget options.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
ITV's coverage is so bad it almost justifies Martin Tyler and Alan Smith having a job.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Dublin is better than Hartson, however, that is like saying i'd rather eat shit with a knife and fork than with my bare hands. They are truly dreadful.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Not related to commentary but something positive about hartson. One of my best mates was coming through at Cov and there was a small crossover between hartson and Bellamy.

One day Bellamy gave it the biggun to academy lads playing pool at training base at Ryton and shoved all the balls in the pockets with his hands and said “first team here now we are playing” hartson saw this and made it quite clear to Bellamy not to behave like that or he answers to him.

Crap co-commentator but said to be a top bloke.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Dublin talks utter shit. Hartson has nothing to say. They both seem like decent people but I can’t stand listening to either of them. I find Dublin more annoying and Hartson is just a bit thick. I’d rather listen to Hartson as Dublin winds me up and Hartson I just sigh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here