Duberry at Brighton until the end of the season

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I worked withy his brother last year, nice bloke, built like a brick you know what and a boxer. Told me some things about The Poison Dwarf as his brother knew him at Chelsea. In essence Knight was a twat then he said.

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
the wikipedia page states he a free agent there is nothing about brighton at all we dont need or want him

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
i'd bloody love it if we signed Doooooobs i reckon he would be the next Guy Butters for us, failing that it would be comical to see everyones reaction if he were to join.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Wycombe fans are laughing at the thought of this in my office this morning. And I didn't even tell them, so it's perhaps it's more true than we think because it's obviously doing the rumour mill.

Obviously they stopped laughing when I told them they signed Kebab McClown from us y'day.....

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Wycombe fans are laughing at the thought of this in my office this morning. And I didn't even tell them, so it's perhaps it's more true than we think because it's obviously doing the rumour mill.

Obviously they stopped laughing when I told them they signed Kebab McClown from us y'day.....

Hard to see who gets the worst deal out of a swap between McLeod and Duberry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports