Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drum Monday!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Trying to get the drumming thing going within one game might backfire,it takes a while for people to work out what they should be doing,just look at gosbts.

Agree with you there. I'm all for trying to make atmosphere as good as it can be. Boro was exceptional and to a lesser extent Wednesday, but they've had drums all season with a handful of people joining in. Trying to get it up and running for a crucial game is asking a lot.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Trying to get the drumming thing going within one game might backfire,it takes a while for people to work out what they should be doing,just look at gosbts.

Agree with you there. I'm all for trying to make atmosphere as good as it can be. Boro was exceptional and to a lesser extent Wednesday, but they've had drums all season with a handful of people joining in. Trying to get it up and running for a crucial game is asking a lot.

Agreed, it could be tricky but it feels like it might still be worth a try.

Talks progressing on tomorrow still.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
[yt]zC9okWm8A6o[/yt]

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 280

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hope so. Might be some logistical issues. Meeting some people at the club tomorrow afternoon to try and resolve.

Was the vote on NSC an overwhelming 'yes' then? Am on phone at moment, but last time I looked it was 50/50.

Surely, something like this should be a massive majority?

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Was the vote on NSC an overwhelming 'yes' then? Am on phone at moment, but last time I looked it was 50/50.

Why does it matter what a poll on NSC reflects? It's only a small percentage of the club's overall support.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'm not sure this has much to do with the poll on NSC but I think a few parallel discussions have happened, including the one here, and there's a "if it could help, shouldn't we give it a go?" sort of mindset.

I don't know if it will happen or not but as I'm able to get to the Amex in the afternoon tomorrow due to being a dosser, I said I'd go along to see what can be worked out.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Where's the drum going to go in North stand? Apparently different groups can't hear the songs being sung, until the club sorts out dedicated blocks as discussed last summer, that situation still exists.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I'm not sure this has much to do with the poll on NSC but I think a few parallel discussions have happened, including the one here, and there's a "if it could help, shouldn't we give it a go?" sort of mindset.

I don't know if it will happen or not but as I'm able to get to the Amex in the afternoon tomorrow due to being a dosser, I said I'd go along to see what can be worked out.
Well, good luck with your discussions. I for one would be happy to see it be given a trial run.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Ah, okay.

For what it's worth, I am very anti, I thought Boro was okay, but that was the first time ever, Wednesday (IMO) sounded crap as do other clubs.

I think the atmosphere at The Amex for the last couple of games has been good.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
2 tickets going if this is true, utter plastic and crap, what is our club coming to, this is worst than the clackers. Mr Barber and Perry please keep your word as you will lose loads of fans, pathetic Brighton after all we have battled over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here