Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Drones spotted at LGW.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Your celeb NSC persona has attracted a shadow. Whilst us mere mortals miss out.

I can't remember who the silly bugger was, as it happens. But, don't be sad - as they used to say in the lottery ads, it could be you (next). Keep you head down, and don't dally with Hate.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I can't remember who the silly bugger was, as it happens. But, don't be sad - as they used to say in the lottery ads, it could be you (next). Keep you head down, and don't dally with Hate.

Going by your reaction, you were genuinely surprised. Unaware of a build up of anger in people opposed to your Troskyite agenda. Thankfully for your personal security, very few know what the hell you look like or your address (NKVD, 69 Acacia Gardens, Faversham).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Going by your reaction, you were genuinely surprised. Unaware of a build up of anger in people opposed to your Troskyite agenda. Thankfully for your personal security, very few know what the hell you look like or your address (NKVD, 69 Acacia Gardens, Faversham).

Yes, I know. Red in tooth and manicured paw, plotting to overthrow the dirty laundry, strong advocate of tourism, and former fan of John Lennon. Frankly I'm lucky to be left to live.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

0_yt7Mwvdb8e08xxhk.jpg

According to sources, deep inside the Kent hysterical society :D

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
How thick must the two of them be if they are responsible? It's a scary thought.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'd imagine that if you locked them in a room with everyone whose Christmas they've f*cked up they would opt for the quick death option...

Being the eternal optimist, though - at least what they've done is highlight the severe lack of security at airports when it comes to drones. Imagine if they'd have decided to attach explosives to them.. then fly them into the engine of an A380 on take off, fully loaded with fuel.

All they've done is ruined a lot of Christmases. Nobody has died.

You were saying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here