Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drogba - Appearance on Graham Norton Show

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Footballers often get a bad press and sometimes this is deserved but I thought Drogba showed real class and humanity talking about his projects etc. back in the Ivory Coast.

Simon Anstell was trying to get some cheap laughs that fell flat and Jessie J came across as being more bothered about plugging her rubbish TV programme.

Made me smile....

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Drogba has always done great things away from football,

but is a cheat on the pitch. That cannot be denied.

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Drogba has always done great things away from football,

but is a cheat on the pitch. That cannot be denied.

Fair point - I was unaware of his work away from the football and so was a bit shocked.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Fair point - I was unaware of his work away from the football and so was a bit shocked.

Strange how some of the players have dual personalities!

Craig Bellamy is a nightmare for referees, but donate £1.2m to African projects and oversees the work by visiting there.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
And he stopped a war, he stopped a f***ing war! Not even John Lennon managed that, as hard as he tried

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Strange how some of the players have dual personalities!

Craig Bellamy is a nightmare for referees, but donate £1.2m to African projects and oversees the work by visiting there.

infact isn't the whole project his own concept?

Seriously changed my view of him reading about that. He's so lairy on the field though isn't he?

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
It's good to see this and DD seems a really nice chap. Craig Bellamy is another great example of doing good things with his time and money. Craig Bellamy Foundation

I couldn't stand CB until I read an article on his foundation in Sierra Leone. It's funny how some players have such differing personalities on and off the pitch.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Surely, there have never been so many people on the same show who go down so readily ?....well apart from Jessie J

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Nice to see, but Amstell was funny because he realises that, despite its good intentions, stuff like this appearance on Graham Norton is a horrible piece of self-promotion. I don't think he was taking the piss out of the good work Drogba has done!

Also, Jessie J is f***ing annoying a talentless. And Julie Walters is, dare I say it, quite annoying as well!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Jason Roberts was awareded the MBE for his charity work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here