Drinking your own urine!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oct 13, 2003
The back of beyond
For some reason the present topic of conversation in the office is drinking your own urine!:ohmy:

Out of interest has anyone tried it and found it to be of any benefit.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Doesn't taste too bad.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
J Livingstone Seagull said:
For some reason the present topic of conversation in the office is drinking your own urine!:ohmy:

Out of interest has anyone tried it and found it to be of any benefit.

happened here yesterday too?

But inanswer to your question-yes with a purification tablet whilst stuck in the Alps last summer...

And the only comment i can make is that body temperature really is too damned warm!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I accidentally drunk a few mouthfuls when i was 18. It had been sat there for a few days and had a film on the top. It wasn't very nice.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
The medical world is split on whether it is good for your or toxic and bad. I reckon the pervy Doctors say it's good to justify their own golden shower addiction. Waste is waste for a reason at the end of the day, if it was of any benefit you wouldn't piss it out. Having said that I have been pee'd on more than once, I just didn't swallow it.

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I drank my own piss when i was 18 too. I did it a few times, usually for bets. I found it was a bit too warm and a bit too salty, but not all that bad - it was certainly drinkable. Not sure i would do it again though! :sick:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I thought I was the other night, but it turned out to be Castlemaine XXXX

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports