Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dressing Room Footage, coming soon

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don’t want to see or hear what’s going on behind closed doors. I love the rumours.
Football will over sanitise itself and kill it for the real fans, turning football into never ending 30 second clips of “incidents”.
Never shine daylight on magic.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Total invasion of a players privacy. They are entitled to that as much as anyone else. The DMail story is 2 lower league clubs who need money but will the Prem agree it? I hope not.
Frankly I don’t want to know what choice things they say in private

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That Mail link. Ugh. What a terrible website. Moment of Truth is brilliant though.

Other than that, this happens a lot already. Drive to Survive for F1 does this and All or Nothing gets dressing room access and edits it. Cricketers are interviewed on the pitch during T20 and The Hundred.

There will be way too much swearing for this ever to be broadcast live. It'll just be another part of the "package". Welcome to modern technology.

Might have been a bit interesting to hear what Barry Lloyd was saying to Codner and the Football Genius though, eh @Lenny Rider Although maybe he already told you :wink:

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Really don't want this. Its a private matter between an a manager and their staff. Its not a soap opera...
I'm afraid it already has become a soap opera and heading in the same direction as WWE, the whole "experience" and sub plots becoming more important than the football. This is just the next step😢

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here