Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dress like RDZ - the shoes

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
After last season's "What coat is that?"...

...yesterday's horror show had me mulling what were the trainer-of-choice of our main man.

I found a decent picture of him yesterday sitting on a coolbox looking pensive. I won't put the whole image here as it's professionally shot so will have expensive usage rights attached to it, but it afforded a good look at his shoes...

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 10.12.03.png

...which made the task easy.

They're from Golden Goose and will set you back the best part of £400.

So the money he saved on cheap jackets has clearly been redirected into the footwear budget.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023

...yesterday's horror show had me mulling what were the trainer-of-choice of our main man.

I found a decent picture of him yesterday sitting on a coolbox looking pensive. I won't put the whole image here as it's professionally shot so will have expensive usage rights attached to it, but it afforded a good look at his shoes...

View attachment 167364

So the money he saved on cheap jackets has clearly been redirected into the footwear budget.
Good name for a company selling trainers for £400.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
My youngest (10 years old) is obsessed with RDZ's choice of footwear and that how they always seem so clean. He's convinced he has a new pair for every game. He's gone so far as to say if he ever meets the great man that is going to be his first question to him.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I got some of these last year half price in the Harrods sale but can't say I've worn them much. Their trademark style is 'dirtied' up trainers ....yes ....trainers that have a pre dirtied effect that would no doubt confuse a lot of the oldies on here!!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

View attachment 167364

£400?! Christ they look like they could be from Matalan

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I got some of these last year half price in the Harrods sale but can't say I've worn them much. Their trademark style is 'dirtied' up trainers ....yes ....trainers that have a pre dirtied effect that would no doubt confuse a lot of the oldies on here!!
I'm not confused. I thought that all trainers (or 'plimsols', to give them their correct name) come pre-dirty?

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Count me in.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Diadora do this too...must be an Italian thang

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
My youngest (10 years old) is obsessed with RDZ's choice of footwear and that how they always seem so clean. He's convinced he has a new pair for every game. He's gone so far as to say if he ever meets the great man that is going to be his first question to him.
He’s probably right on the box-fresh pair for every game theory. RDZ probably earns similar money to our highest earning players.

Also, it’s no inconceivable that he gets them for free on the basis that people pay attention to what he wears.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Thanks. I wasn't planning on buying a pair. However they don't look proper dirty to me. What about these, featured in Vogue:

View attachment 167367
I dug up a trainer in similar condition once - it must have been buried for at least twenty years.

There wasn't a foot attached to it fortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here