Drenbuterol and Clenbuterol

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Just put this up here for a bit of advice really.

I was just wondering if anyone knew or had any dealings with these type of drug in the past. I have been in the gym for some time now, and really seeing some results, but I want to shift the last bit of blubber on the middriff.

I asked my friend who has worked in gyms in london town and he has recommended one of those two to really hit the last bit of fat. i also have done a lot of research and talked to a lot of people and the main thesis behind both drug/aid is that bodybuilders use it to rip up. the only main side effect is that it increases ur body temperature by 1-2 degrees which puts small strain on the heart. Has anyone got experience of this or know anyone that has used ? Is it worth the effort ?

Thanks.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Is it over the counter or other stuff? I've not heard of it, but if you can get it in shops then it can't do much harm, if not then best do your research.

You can get stuff called l-carnitine in holland & barratt that helps with fat burning.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'd say talk to your doctor first about it but you sound in good shape physically.I haven't got any experience of Drenbuterol or Clenbuterol but any drug is going to have side effects.It's like caffeine isn't it (which i avoid) as it counteracts with anti-anxiety drugs i take.

I haven't got into as much exercise as i'd hoped so far this year (i'm blaming the weather!).Hopefully others on here have experience of those two you mentioned.

Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Hi guys,

Yes, the main ingredients for both are caffeine.

I have asked the old doc, but I got the response I expected which was that it doesn't do anything. Thing is from the people I've spoken to, it has and does. Its relatively cheap and you can get it from most good bodybuilding stores and online. Plus amazon do sell it. and it is relatively cheap at £15 for 30 tabs, and the dose is a tab a day.

2010 was my year to hit and get the "cover body" or at least a body where I wear a shirt, and not let the shirt wear me. If you know what I mean.

Good luck with battling the weather :) it is the first of many obstacles and targets.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Give it a go and see what happens. These things are usually pretty short term results wise, and you usually can't stay on them for long anyway so I doubt one course will hurt.
Unless you've got a good reason to look ripped for a few days it might not be worth it in the long run as you'll probably end up using it over and over.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I went for a run along along the seafront earlier, and the old abs felt good afterward. The best thing I would prescribe for that last remaining bit of fat would be plenty of abs work in the gym, and plenty of cardio. Better than the drugs mate, even if you use them properly you never know how it's going to happen in terms of a side effect. I'd play it safe, son. :thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Ask an Asthma sufferer they will now all about them.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Thats just it I guess, how far would you go for the body of your dreams ? I mean would anyone actually go and have lyposuction ?

I'm not the kind of chap who ever thinks about it, to be honest. Which is easy for someone like me to say, I play alot of sports and always have done. I'm very athletic. I go to the gym when I can't play a sport, and you see some people in there doing crazy things to get a ripped body.

To me, it's all about proportion. I'm really not your target audience for that question, to be fair. But it's a perspective, atleast.

Can I just say though, mr Dorian, you REALLY should know about drugs and things..... :thumbsup:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The scene is shit, Which just means I don't like it. It is connected with the illegal trade in steroids.

If you want caffeine and to increase your CNS activity the legal "OTC" are Do-do tablets.

You might die of a heart attack, but that will just be another statistic.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Don't take anything which might f*** your heart up, the doctors are probably right when they say it doesn't do anything.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Theres no need for any drugs or supplements, you can get everything you need from a balanced diet, and a healthy work ethic. Often people take these supplements, go off and work extra hard at the gym and get great results. Why?? Because they're motivated to go to the gym, not actually down to what they're taking.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/clenbuterol-the-new-weightloss-wonder-drug-gripping-planet-zero-441059.html

Drenbuterol Review | How It works, Pros/Cons, In-Depth Reviews

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
Theres no need for any drugs or supplements, you can get everything you need from a balanced diet, and a healthy work ethic. Often people take these supplements, go off and work extra hard at the gym and get great results. Why?? Because they're motivated to go to the gym, not actually down to what they're taking.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/clenbuterol-the-new-weightloss-wonder-drug-gripping-planet-zero-441059.html

Drenbuterol Review | How It works, Pros/Cons, In-Depth Reviews

wouldnt necessarily agree with that . whey protein , creatine , dextrose/maltodextrin supplemented definitely give you an extra 10% or so . but i agree taking thermogenics or legal fat burners dont really work. also l - carnitine is a joke . your body produces that itself , complete waste of money. its all about diet and exercise and calory deficit. doing abwork doesnt shift fat from that area, you cant target certain areas for fat loss. if you have tricky fat to lose from your gut you just have to burn more calories than you lose. the first place you put it on typically for men the gut will be the last place you lose it and thus the hardest.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I know someone who took stuff to aid his body building. He's now dead from heart attack

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports