Dr Who... it is me?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Now that the gorgeous sidekick has gone Im beginning to feel Ive missed soemthing.

The series began with the Doctor dying at the lake edge at the hands of his (sort of) daughter. Well we know who it is now and how that all comes about but has it now been averted? Not at all clear.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Because it wont be resolved until Sat 1/10 if you remember Rory and Amy were at home when they got the letter from the doctor asking them to meet in America. This Sats is just a "filler".

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
A-ha!!!!! Right NOW Im with you (rubs hands in glee)

....So does it mean that Rory and Amy haven't actually left then? My brain is starting to hurt trying to follow the plots sometimes, Saturday's was fairly straightforward by recent standards.

Oh for the days of the Brigadier, UNIT and "monster of the week" type storylines.

....So does it mean that Rory and Amy haven't actually left then? My brain is starting to hurt trying to follow the plots sometimes, Saturday's was fairly straightforward by recent standards.

Oh for the days of the Brigadier, UNIT and "monster of the week" type storylines.

They are (were?) signed up for the next series, although there was some talk of Karen Gillian (Amy) dropping out. I think maybe the end of this series would be a good time for them to leave, TBH. I'm not sure where else there is to go with their characters. It's certainly likely that they'll be back for the series-end on 1st October though.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
They are (were?) signed up for the next series, although there was some talk of Karen Gillian (Amy) dropping out. I think maybe the end of this series would be a good time for them to leave, TBH. I'm not sure where else there is to go with their characters. It's certainly likely that they'll be back for the series-end on 1st October though.

I think they are gearing up for the 50th anniversary and no series next year but several 'specials'. A multi doctor story is a must surely. I think they may want an Amy/Roryless Doctor for that one.

I think they are gearing up for the 50th anniversary and no series next year but several 'specials'. A multi doctor story is a must surely. I think they may want an Amy/Roryless Doctor for that one.

The anniversary is in 2013 though - apparently they are going to film another series early next year and show some of it in 2012 and some of it in 2013. Presumably then after the end of that series they will show some more specials targeted at the anniversary as you suggest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports