NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Just goes to show that women have no place in men's football. A male Doctor would have ignored any Portugese profanity ,whether aimed at him or not. Then sorted out any problem with the team manager. Come Monday morning , no doubt it could have been settled amicably.

Chelsea's move into being P C and progressive has backfired . I hope she gets a nice job in a girl's school , except she does not need one now that she is a millionairess.....

O K, flame me if you like.....

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Couldn't agree more. The fact that's it's actually a tactic really annoys me too. Players who claim a "head injury" to stop a dangerous attack seem to happen most games.

Which is exactly what happened in one of the play off games, it think it was the Plymouth v Wimbledon one just before Wimbledon got their penalty, Plymouth were attacking just outside of the penalty area, trying to get the equaliser, when a defender had a "head injury" in the box - and then had to start again from their own keeper.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
And Chelsea 's season ended there. She was popular with the players and they didn't like the way she was treated. They downed tools and the team spirit collapsed. Soon enough mourinho is forces out

Simple as that?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Just goes to show that women have no place in men's football. A male Doctor would have ignored any Portugese profanity ,whether aimed at him or not. Then sorted out any problem with the team manager. Come Monday morning , no doubt it could have been settled amicably.

Chelsea's move into being P C and progressive has backfired . I hope she gets a nice job in a girl's school , except she does not need one now that she is a millionairess.....

Wow.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

Other than the words " Flame me if you like" i dont agree with one word of that.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

Okay.

You are a tit.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I really hope that you don't need to be treated by a female doctor, at any time. I trust that you would refuse treatment, on a matter of principle.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010

The 1950s just called, and would like their chauvinistic, misogynistic and sexist values back pronto.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I had a bad day in Hassocks today.
Wrong Direction also had a bad day in Hassocks.
Who can we sue bearing in mind we are both devastated and may never get over todays shit

:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here