Downloading songs

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Been told to steer clear of Limewire

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
would anyone recommed any programmes that you can get songs off.
obvs ones are limewire and bearshare
anymore anyone knows of?

cheers

To be honest all illegal file sharing programs are full of spyware and adware despite what some people might tell you.

Probably a stupid idea but you could try posting tracks you are looking for on here and see if people are prepared to send you copies via email?? I would be happy to send you ones from my collection....

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A warning about limewire. I was recently on my hols, far away, and decided to log onto my ebay partner network account to see how my account was going (this is the commercial account used by traders on ebay, a sideline of mine). I used one of my friends laptops where we were staying, checked my account and thought nothing more of it. The laptop had up to date virus software, so I saw no problem.

2 days later my ebay account had been hacked, payment details changed and my account emptyed. This was investigated and I am advised that my password had been copied via a keystroke recorder, that was present in the form of some sort of trojan/virus/spyware thing that had embedded itself on the laptop. I was reliably informed that this is most likely to have come via a file sharing site, such as Limewire. And low and behold, the kids where I was staying use Limewire pretty much 24/7.

So be aware, there are pitfalls in using such sites, they are hives of nastyness, and in some instances can cost you, quite apart form the fact it is considered theft and illegal.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
AVOID, AVOID Limewire.

Even with Norton, Trojan viruscame onto my PC.

Since removed Limewire and willnever use again!

:censored:

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Program - Utorrent
Website to download torrents (they have files such as mp3's in them - Isohunt, Mininova

DO NOT USE LIMEWIRE!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Been using Limewire for ages and never had any problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here