Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dowie is coming, adams for wycombe

Oct 15, 2003
brighton
:smokin: dowie is coming to the albion enough said. told ya tigana was not in the running, hyperfetical press speculation. The man mentioned was seen at the offices in queens rd today to finalise things. As seen by the builders working opposite the place.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Funny, as DK 'alledgedly' spent most of the day at the Withdean office.

Oct 15, 2003
brighton
"FUNNY" that rougvie amazing in it what you do'nt know, what goes on behind closed doors? as the saying goes, only time will tell, checked out the latics website? and the whisper going around up oldham way? I spent many a year working behind the scenes for this club.... and i tell you now, things that would make your toes curl.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
michellethornfanclub said:
:smokin: dowie is coming to the albion enough said. told ya tigana was not in the running, hyperfetical press speculation. The man mentioned was seen at the offices in queens rd today to finalise things. As seen by the builders working opposite the place.

Yeah right. Mr 33 posts...

Very reliable.:angry:

Oct 15, 2003
brighton
mr 27 saltdean BOY your probably to young to remember any great things that went on at this club, first game 95/96 come on man you was not even thought of while we were kicking the ball around in an f.a. cup final in 1983.....:yawn: and then we go to wembley again for the play off final:p :nono: shame that mate you could have really learnt alot about the history and how we really feel as fans being so close to winning the f.a.cup final and so close by getting to the top league they were the days mate when we get a new stadium it will all come together again and we will rise from the ashes reborn as one to fight for the right to win,win,win, premiership we will get there eventually if middlesboro can we can. and with dowie at the helm say no more....:angel: amen.

Jerryatric

NSC Patron
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
Re: Re: dowie is coming, adams for wycombe

TC said:
Yeah right. Mr 33 posts...

Very reliable.:angry:

Have you ever thought that maybe some of us only post when we have something to say?

Grow up TC

RockyLatic

Aug 6, 2003
Glorious North (I think)
Funny How Dowie has said today he wants Zola too stay at Latics till the end of the season :glare: :dunce:

obviously he's going Brighton if he's getting his loan signings too stay for the rest of the season :rolleyes:

new Owners next week (hopefully) and Dowie can sign a few players

ding dang doo!:p

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
michellethornfanclub said:
"FUNNY" that rougvie amazing in it what you do'nt know, what goes on behind closed doors? as the saying goes, only time will tell, checked out the latics website? and the whisper going around up oldham way? I spent many a year working behind the scenes for this club.... and i tell you now, things that would make your toes curl.
I'm not quite sure what you are trying to tell me.
I am not quite sure what my reaction is supposed to be when I know for a fact that DK was not at Queens Road today ??
If you are so well connected then you must of course know that most of the interviews have been held in Hotels !!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Average because they've lost half the team! They're doing very very well considering the players they lost this summer!

Stumpy Tim

They lost the players they bought last season. I'm not 100% convinced. He does seem like a good guy though & I wouldn't be unhappy with him - I just think McGhee would be better, though so would Tigana!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here