fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Loft is all around us, he's everywhere we go

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Right, thing is, there's this kind of taking-the-piss irony that people use. I, personally, am IN LOVE with the Loftmeister, and actually in terms of what I've seen of him on the pitch, he looks quite useful - good in the air, a decent shot, and not afraid to play ambitious Steven Gerrard-esque cross field passes.

He's CLASS.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Because McLeod is a fat f***ing LUMP who needs to lose some weight before he can last 90 minutes.

Doug didn't do anything wrong anyway. :clap:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I would give a couple of starts before slating him. 20 minutes is not enough for the true genius in him to shine through.

The gospel according to Loft...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Loft will tear us apart

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Doug didn't do anything wrong anyway. :clap:

exactly , in the short period of time he was on the pitch he didn't put a foot wrong

I feel the Loft we see now and have seen in the few games he has had in the last 8/9 months is alot different to the Loft who joined the club , yet people only remember that side

:afro:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Which is why I can't see a place for him on the bench.

I'd think the bench would be: Livermore, Anyinsah, McLeod, Hawkins and Robinson

If Robinson is better than Loft then I'm better than Glenn Murray. I feel a bit sorry for Loft because I genuinely think he's looked pretty good in the few times I've seen him, and who knows what some actual experience could do for his game. I don't think he will be around much longer though.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
If Robinson is better than Loft then I'm better than Glenn Murray. I feel a bit sorry for Loft because I genuinely think he's looked pretty good in the few times I've seen him, and who knows what some actual experience could do for his game. I don't think he will be around much longer though.

I named Robinson because he is the only striker apart from Forster and Fleetwood who are actually available on Saturday.

We can't really have 1 defender and 4 midfielders on the bench, would be so unbalanced.

Not personal, but just tactical :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here