Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Double dipping

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I have a problem with people who FULLY immerse the water fountain into the opening of their water bottle at the gym, thusGUARANTEEING everybody else will have remnants of their frothy spit swimming around inside their own refilled bottle.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I have a problem with people who FULLY immerse the water fountain into the opening of their water bottle at the gym, thusGUARANTEEING everybody else will have remnants of their frothy spit swimming around inside their own refilled bottle.

So what about using the water fountain in this manner?

RWvHdfr.gif

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
In all my born days I've never heard such a load of precious, namby-pamby, half-baked drivel.

Man up! A few bacteria aren't going to hurt you folks!

(*unless you have a compromised immune system in which case all of the above are probably wise precautions)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not if you catch the Zika virus

Love the way nobody had even heard of that virus two weeks ago. Just like nobody was 'intolerant' to 'gluten' up until a few years back when those with a certain type of middle class neurosis read about it in an article somewhere.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I always explain the law re double dipping before so it does not take place !

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not if you catch the Zika virus

Well I've managed to dodge bird flu, ebola and pretty much every other global population-killer the Mail / Daily Express throws our way every few months, so I'll take my chances.

Actually, thinking about it there was a bit of double-dip action going on the other day on a works lunch out at this Thai restaurant. We had a bowl of prawn crackers with a sweet and sour dip, and I'm pretty sure Steph from accounts was multi-dipping her crackers in that. Didn't bother me in the slightest.

Mind you, I'd crawl naked through a tunnel of broken glass just to w@nk on her shadow, so perhaps that's not the best example.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
In all my born days I've never heard such a load of precious, namby-pamby, half-baked drivel.

Man up! A few bacteria aren't going to hurt you folks!

(*unless you have a compromised immune system in which case all of the above are probably wise precautions)

Dirty ***tard.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So you've got some of your wife's friends around for dinner and decide to lay on some nice crudités and houmous or some other such dip. Nice. Very nice. Until the minging looking one with the remnants of flu dips, bites, and dips again, thus depositing massive germs into the dipping pot. Then, the one with the cold sore on his/her bottom lip, does exactly the same. Dip, bite of celery, dip again, there you go everyone, have some of my herpes.

Never, ever, ever, double dip, it is disgusting.

Brighton to win Friday.

Obviously from gritty Sarf Landan

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only man at the Amex who washes his hands after going to the toilet, so I'm pleasantly surprised to find so many like minded namby-pambies here.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
So you've got some of your wife's friends around for dinner and decide to lay on some nice crudités and houmous or some other such dip. Nice. Very nice. Until the minging looking one with the remnants of flu dips, bites, and dips again, thus depositing massive germs into the dipping pot. Then, the one with the cold sore on his/her bottom lip, does exactly the same. Dip, bite of celery, dip again, there you go everyone, have some of my herpes.

Never, ever, ever, double dip, it is disgusting.

Brighton to win Friday.

Should have flipped the table and walked out....

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Thought this was going to be about the return of the recession.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't come round my house and dip your jammy knife in my butter or you're for it.

I won't make that mistake again, having incurred the wrath of Mrs [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] for doing this on a French holiday over morning croissants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here