Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Double Amex Action Free to STH

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
This is the side that started a week ago at Withdean against Bournemouth

ALBION: Walton (GK); Deen, Barclay, Rea, Hunt; Monakana (Barnett 62), Harris, Asmundsson Starkey; Mackail-Smith (Muitt 56), Hoskins.

SUBS NOT USED: Smith(GK); Richards, Wiltshire,

We know CMS starts as do Harris and Deen all showing in last Mondays game, plus Jordan Maguire-Drew will get a start, he has looked very good in his previous games, him and Monakana both look lively running at defences.

I imagine if they are going to show it online it will appear on the clubs you tube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/officialbhafc

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
This is the side that started a week ago at Withdean against Bournemouth

ALBION: Walton (GK); Deen, Barclay, Rea, Hunt; Monakana (Barnett 62), Harris, Asmundsson Starkey; Mackail-Smith (Muitt 56), Hoskins.

SUBS NOT USED: Smith(GK); Richards, Wiltshire,

We know CMS starts as do Harris and Deen all showing in last Mondays game, plus Jordan Maguire-Drew will get a start, he has looked very good in his previous games, him and Monakana both look lively running at defences.

I imagine if they are going to show it online it will appear on the clubs you tube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/officialbhafc
why dont we give casper a run out hes played no football this season

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
why dont we give casper a run out hes played no football this season

I think you can play only 2 players over 21, and it may be that they need to be sanctioned as coming back from injury or trialists but not sure. Walton who should play tonight is very promising and I would think will be in the first team squad next year.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Glad to see the Amex stewards trying to take all the fun out of watching the ressies, everyone crammed into one seating block, not allowed to move up and down the stands, FFS won't be able to change ends at half time.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I see Paul Furlongs son plays for QPR as well, wonder if he is also a striker.

Darnell Furlong is a right-back.

Harly Wise is on the bench for QPR's DS tonight. He is related to Dennis (I believe he is the son of Dennis' cousin). He has just signed his first professional contract with the club.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Glad to see the Amex stewards trying to take all the fun out of watching the ressies, everyone crammed into one seating block, not allowed to move up and down the stands, FFS won't be able to change ends at half time.

No offence meant, Phil, but is there anything about the Albion, that you are NOT critical of right now?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
No offence meant, Phil, but is there anything about the Albion, that you are NOT critical of right now?

Fair enough, it was a bit tongue in cheek though! Still LOVE the Amex, and great seats in WSL

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Any team news yet? Rea looks a good prospect.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Any team news yet? Rea looks a good prospect.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 25m

U21: Subs: Smith; Richards, Horncastle, Barnett, Maguire-Drew. #BHAFC

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 26m

U21: Albion team: Walton; Deen, Hunt, Dallison, Rea; Asmundsson, Harris, Starkey; Monakana, Mackail-Smith, Muitt. #BHAFC

QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 34m

QPR U21 Subs: Fitzpatrick, Lennox, Carreiro, Grego-Cox, Wise #QPRU21

QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 35m

#QPR U21 XI: Lumley, Young, Furlong, Mitchell, Donaldson, Magri (c), Petrasso, Gibbons, Dellatorre, Shariff, Andrade #QPRU21

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m

U21:21:GOOAALL!! Rea slams home from 18 yards after well worked set-piece sees him fire an unstoppable effort in off the bar #BHAFC 1 #QPR 1

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Finished 1-2, entertaining game, CMS subbed with about 15 mins to go, looked sharp, wonder when he might feature in the first team, can't be far away.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Finished 1-2, entertaining game, CMS subbed with about 15 mins to go, looked sharp, wonder when he might feature in the first team, can't be far away.

Very much doubt it. Hoskins completed 2 full games for the U21. Can't see CMS making an appearance for at least a couple of weeks yet. Needs to come through 90 mins first i would have thought.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Very much doubt it. Hoskins completed 2 full games for the U21. Can't see CMS making an appearance for at least a couple of weeks yet. Needs to come through 90 mins first i would have thought.

I think there are only 2 more reserves games to go, next week at the Amex v Charlton and then away at Cardiff. Maybe he won't get a look in then.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU

Did he not already get through 90 before another injury flared up? I would guess he's probably one more DS game away from being ready again.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I think there are only 2 more reserves games to go, next week at the Amex v Charlton and then away at Cardiff. Maybe he won't get a look in then.

The game against Bournemouth was arranged behind closed doors. Maybe another could be in the making?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here