Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't panic, don't panic

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
We've had a blip no doubt about that. But look at the results from the midweek fixtures as well as the weekend games. It looks like everyone's gonna f*** up at some point this season. This could be the closest Championship season in recent times......9 games in, 2 points off the top. We're doing ok.

Let's just all calm down a bit!

D

Deleted member 18477

It softens the blow a tad. That's all :(! Only revenge over palace OR promotion will help pull the dagger out of me :lolol:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
All teams have blips. It's how they respond to them that decides where they finish. So far, the signs from Gus are good.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I think most of us are starting to pull it together now. Only this morning I was telling my brother I wouldn't 'go on the internet ever again' because coming to NSC would be too painful... No need to panic - some of the comments in the queue yesterday, although TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE... were a bit extreme!! (a few blokes with total conviction of relegation predictions being one example)

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
I think most of us are starting to pull it together now. Only this morning I was telling my brother I wouldn't 'go on the internet ever again' because coming to NSC would be too painful... No need to panic - some of the comments in the queue yesterday, although TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE... were a bit extreme!! (a few blokes with total conviction of relegation predictions being one example)

That's a bit extreme.....relegation? All of the top 8-9 clubs had a bad weekend/midweek and this is going to be the norm for the season. It doesn't look like, in my opinion, that there will be any one team running away with it this season as QPR did last. At the beginning of the season people were saying they would have been happy with a mid table finish to secure Championship football next season, now because we started well everyone thinks we should be top and anything else is rubbish, and Gus doesn't know what he's now doing? I remember dropping stupid points at home last season against Bournemouth, Rochdale and Brizzle Rovers. Everyone has to calm down and realise we have a team of good league one players playing at a higher level. Some of them are getting found out, some not.

I still think we'll be there or there abouts come the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here