Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Don't go to bed early tonight.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I think we should congratulate all at the club for this. Just need to convince them to let Watto swap physio work to come on as sub and whip a quick free kick in for Bobby!!!!!!!!!

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
That would explain the news story early from the club about making sure to get a ticket for the Forest game!

However lets be real here for sec, he's probably a good few weeks fitness wise behind the rest of the lads so I guess we'll have to wait for a month or so?

Selfishly, were this to be the case, would love it to be the Hull game, as I bought tickets for me and Igzilla Jr, his first game at the AMEX :albion2:

UTA!!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
All you can say is thank you to the club for that. Truly inspiring signing and it was needed, badly. That will really lift everyone as a whole. I don't even care if he scores you know, although I'm not doubting that he will. Just to see him run onto the pitch, at our new ground, over 10 years after he left. Its just fantastic. :thumbsup:

Exactly how I feel. Huge boost to the whole club. Even if he doesn't play Friday it guarantees to add a few k through the gates.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
No doubt it will bring a feel good factor that many of us really need - my favourite Albion player of the modern era by a mile

Realisitically has he done any pre-season work - surely clubs don't throw players into the fray without a bit of conditioning first ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Say we are going up
Say we are going up!

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Dear Mr Barber
I see from the official site that the ticket office is closing early on Weds.
Please could you let them know this may not be advisable in view of tonights news....

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Overjoyed. I don't care if he's good bad or indifferent, just to see Bobby in the stripes again has made my year.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
An excellent end to a day i'd rather forget. Let's get that long-headed king of hold-ups and dramatic finishes fit and well and pick up that player or two that will make chances, and all of a sudden i can't wait for the season to start.
Do we just have two excellent headerers up front now looking to nod home any good swinger in? A 4-4-2 can work with those two slick beasts.
I feel a bit sorry for Bladock mouthing off about his relationship with Hemed now.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This is all well and good, but it seems like no one has any idea about a song for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here