Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Don't forget folks - Spring Forward.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So as well as losing an hour’s sleep, we’ll lose another hour trying to change the ****ing clock on the cooker :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Simple fix - don't have a cooker :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I never realise how many clocks I have in the house till I have to faff around changing them. Alarm clock, cooker, microwave, bathroom, kitchen wall clock, lounge wall clock, digital clock in the TV unit, garden clock, my watch...

FantasticTinyDipper-size_restricted.gif

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Back in the ‘60s Britain changed to Summer Time all year round for a few years. The experiment was abandoned due to unpopularity. In the winter it was dark until late .... mid morning in Scotland I believe.
Every country is different, due to latitude and position, I believe the present system works well... even though it felt very early to get up this morning!

Well as a compromise, maybe England should turn the clocks by half an hour next time and leave the time there.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I love it when the clocks go forward, it means I’m up even earlier to enjoy my morning run.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I'm going to have to faff about, changing the clock on my cookers, toasters, hairdryers, bidet, etc., you can guess the rest, tomorrow. What's the point of voting Leave if we have all this drama. It's a ****ing disgrace. Fact.

What? Are you saying that you only have one bidet?

I never realised Faversham was such a deprived area.

(I hope the plural of bidet isn't ...er...bidet...)

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I never realise how many clocks I have in the house till I have to faff around changing them. Alarm clock, cooker, microwave, bathroom, kitchen wall clock, lounge wall clock, digital clock in the TV unit, garden clock, my watch...

FantasticTinyDipper-size_restricted.gif

Your 'garden clock'? I'm pretty sure that sundials don't need adjusting. :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What? Are you saying that you only have one bidet?

I never realised Faversham was such a deprived area.

(I hope the plural of bidet isn't ...er...bidet...)

Some people have bidee so special that two people can use them at once :eek: :ohmy:

khazi.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here