Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

******Donny Rsonists v NSC Tippy Tappers: Players still needed!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
When are the highlights up? Was there a stream? :D

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Yep was good I enjoyed it we kept our shape a lot better in 2nd half and just a pity we couldn't force an equaliser !

ssbhafc22

Sep 22, 2011
Really really enjoyed playing today and to score a goal really topped off my day, would like to say a big thank you to everyone who made it possible and a massive thank you to all my team mates today who played out of their skins!!

Would really love to see all the pictures the lovely young lady with the big camera was taking on the side of the pitch today so if someone can post them all or send a link of the website they would be on that would be great.

Thanks all

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Click the link below for the photo's:
Photo's Here

Here's a few of the teams:
i-BMtwb33-M.jpg

i-DLndHHF-M.jpg

i-5btKR2k-M.jpg

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Big thanks to everyone involved, my son Logan was really proud to play alongside our great supporters. He hit four goals in his Sunday match, pity he couldn't get one Saturday...an equaliser would have been handy.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Great pics :) chuffed you managed to get shots off my clearing it off the line ! Big thanks to Kieran and anyone else that helped organise it

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Great day, thanks to those who organised it and thanks for the pics Al Bion!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Fantastic photos from Julie, and well done to the team for making it up to Donny so early in the morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here