Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

******Donny Rsonists v NSC Tippy Tappers: Players still needed!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Only 8 confirmed to date, come on chaps!

I have sent PM's to the 7 who have not yet replied, but if don't here may be asking others to take their places.

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Sorry can't confirm right now. Train prices have gone up so much since this was first a possibility, need to find out who I'm travelling with and what times and have been at work all day.

Avicii

Oct 26, 2011
Me and 'Renns' were and still are interested if you need players, I don't post much on here but 'Renns' is a season ticket and quite active on here. Good luck either way!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Me and 'Renns' were and still are interested if you need players, I don't post much on here but 'Renns' is a season ticket and quite active on here. Good luck either way!

If the pair of you can make it that would be great

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I'm going to have to pull out, lack of finances are preventing this one. Apologies for the late notice.

:down:

This... I'm really gutted too.

Next time the tippy tappers get a game, i'll make sure to put the cash under my mattress or something!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Confirmed are:

El Presidente
Padders
Padders Junior
Si Broadway
The Viper
ssbhafc22
Logan
seagull in range
Avicii
Rens
Fatboy

Which makes ELEVEN. we need more if possible!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Insider has kindly arranged a momento to give to the Donny lads as a thanks for organising the pitch and referee. Is there anyone who can collect it from Brighton?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is anyone driving up from Brighton or Hove to play? I can't afford the train, but if anyone is planning on driving up,I could hitch a lift (would of course contribute towards petrol!) and would be well up for playing.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is anyone driving up from Brighton or Hove to play? I can't afford the train, but if anyone is planning on driving up,I could hitch a lift (would of course contribute towards petrol!) and would be well up for playing.

Suggest you PM tooting2, who said this earlier in the thread

will be driving up to doncaster will have spaces in car on a petrol/share basis to add support for this game as well

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I am going to have to be USELESS and say I can't play. A) My travel arrangements / lift to get there that early has fallen through, and B) I am doing the Eastbourne Half Marathon on the Sunday and probably can't risk being injured.

My bad X1,000.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i have pm you if you need players i could play

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here