**Donny Rovers General Sale Tickets Online NOW**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Just tried that as well - added the newbie to my F&F and tried to buy a ticket for them using my account. Rejected again.

Ok, I take it all back ! I must admit all 5 tix I bought for Donny would have had purchase history. For Spurs, I was able to buy for an F&F who I had set up only 5 minutes previously, even though the club also said purchase history was required. No doubt they've closed a loophole...

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Couldn't get my dad a ticket as he has no purchase history which is a shame... bloody JCL. :lolol:

Glad I'm going though, should be a really special day.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You don't need purchase history to buy tickets
Oh yes you do. In the shop today at least two people were turned away because they weren't on the database. Rather 'stupidly' (I don't mean 'stupidly' but I can't think of another word) one woman was trying to buy Spurs, not Donny tickets as there are still some left. However because she had no recent purchase history it was a classic case of 'the computer says no'. As she pointed out how was she ever going to get a purchase history if she wasn't allowed to buy tickets?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
She just needs to find a F&F who do have purchase history and ask them to get her a Spurs ticket. Or she could always buy a Gills one first...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
one woman was trying to buy Spurs, not Donny tickets as there are still some left. However because she had no recent purchase history it was a classic case of 'the computer says no'. As she pointed out how was she ever going to get a purchase history if she wasn't allowed to buy tickets?

This seems a bizarre tale. Surely Spurs should be on general general sale now - ie anyone should be able to hop aboard the Gus Bus for the first time.

The only thing that they could be doing is restricting sales such that Spurs fans don't buy in the Albion ends. Seems unlikely though.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Why hang on the phone when easy to do online, can't be that difficult to get to a computer...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
This seems a bizarre tale. Surely Spurs should be on general general sale now - ie anyone should be able to hop aboard the Gus Bus for the first time.

The only thing that they could be doing is restricting sales such that Spurs fans don't buy in the Albion ends. Seems unlikely though.

Agreed, I have a couple of friends that are desperate to go but cannot due to this, if there are tickets still available now they should be on general sale, as all Albion fans will have been aware of their availability for a week and have had an opportunity to buy them (if they weren't aware they are available then that is the Clubs fault as well for poor communication).

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Well she was at the cashier next to me so I heard what was said: Spurs tickets still only available to people with a purchase history. As you say the only possible reason would be to stop Spurs from getting in the Albion areas.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
General sale is a bit misleading... it's a shame they've done away with the colour coded membership system, although at least priority is based on loyalty rather than membership payments.

Would make it clearer if there were say two clearly defined tiers of non-STH though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports