Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny fans game?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He was in the net at Tranmere the other day. Don't mention it :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: We got absolutely hammered.

Are you telling me that you've been PRACTICISING against other teams? 'sake Riggo. Cheating Northern bastards :angry:

Anyway, seeings how last year we ran you 4-2 in both games, after each of which our sorry mess of a proper team lost meekly 0-1, we may well throw this one, to try to reverse the pattern. :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
In my capacity as referee, will I be required to privde my own whistle or does someone have one I might be able to borrow?

PS - Wednesday evening of next week is the last point at which I will be accepting offers of bribery. Get those PMs in now. ;)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
does anyone have a decent ball like a nike aerow??

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have all my Sunday team's match balls, whistle, first aid bag, etc.

Jimmy

Mar 8, 2008
Hi guys, I know it's rather late but only just read the thread!

Rob is gona try and get the day off work Sat and I am up at uni in Loughborough but we would love to play again if at all possible.

I appreciate there are loads of people up for it who have replied sooner but seen as we played the last two, would be good if we could get involved.

Jimmy and Rob

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jimmy and Rob, are in of course. Jimmy will once more RUN the Donny with his goalscoring prowess, and Rob can do all the running around at the back to compensate for the 2 LUMBERING centre halfs!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here