Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster v BHA - Score Predictor

Doncaster v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters

One Robbie Reinelt

Forever Brighton
Feb 28, 2009
Well Ivan, my friend, as requested here are my thoughts for Saturdays MASSIVE game. I've predicted a 2-1 win to the Albion. Buckley & CMS to score, El Abd to go down clutching his face in an off the ball incident to get El Hadj Djoeuf (apologise for spelling!) sent off & Vicente playing for the full 90 minutes ..... absolute la la land I know. More chance of Pompey paying someone!!!

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Donny need to win this one, Gus will not want to lose the game.
With the edge of the Dunk incident, I think that Doncaster will have the greater will, think Gus will not play our best team thinking we just have to turn up & win. We get caught, so am going for a 2-1 defeat. Hopefully, I am wrong!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
From BBC website....

· Rovers are the most shot-shy in the division. Their 269 attempts have yielded 27 goals in 31 games, the weakest attack in the second tier.
· Gus Poyet's men have launched 285 goal attempts in Championship games; only Doncaster have had fewer.

Ergo....

Rovers 0 - 1 Albion

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I have voted 3-0 Brighton. Doncaster just don't have the firepower to hurt us. Or anyone else, for that matter.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
From BBC website....

· Rovers are the most shot-shy in the division. Their 269 attempts have yielded 27 goals in 31 games, the weakest attack in the second tier.
· Gus Poyet's men have launched 285 goal attempts in Championship games; only Doncaster have had fewer.

Ergo....

Rovers 0 - 1 Albion

this

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
2-0 Macca and Assulin

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
We are going to have to lose one at some point this year...

You're right we do...but it shouldn't be against Donnie if we have any designs on being in the play off shake up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here