Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster Rovers vs Reading *** Official Thread ***

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It's us beating Forest that I don't see happening, and Wigan will easily pick up enough points to be above us both with 2 games to play.

I'm more confident that we'll play well against Forest than I was going into the Yeovil or Blackpool games. We're better against the better teams.

We can blame nobody but ourselves if we don't do it this year. Still, a convincing win against Forest is more doable than Reading beating Burnley.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Am i right in thinking if Wigan don't win either of the next 2 games, and we win at forest we'll overtake them on GD?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wigan are nailed on to beat Brum, who have been dire all season so it's down to us to better Reading's result next week.

Wigan have also got to play Blackburn next week and not guaranteed to win that. It's possible they could drop down to 7th, leaving us and Reading in play off spots.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Dropping 5 points against Barnsley more so

Not really. Going into the Blackpool game it was in our own hands, and we blew it. I still reckon Burnley might get something at Reading, tho - their win today proves they are still going for it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's still on Groovy Gang. Birmingham will be as desperate for a result against Wigan as Blackpool were today. Shamone!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Am i right in thinking if Wigan don't win either of the next 2 games, and we win at forest we'll overtake them on GD?

Correct. If they only drew their last two games, they'd be on 72 and plus 13, we'd be on 72 and plus 15 or better.

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
10172621_10152126027497075_6097887858082306830_n.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here