Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Donatello Restaurant co-owner killed by grandson

Coalburner

May 22, 2017
Post #3, reiterated several times, asks that nobody days anything that might disrupt an ongoing murder investigation. Post #17 then speculates that there may be mental health issues and directs to an Argus article. I have read that article several times and NOWHERE is mental health mentioned. How did that post get through?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Post #3, reiterated several times, asks that nobody days anything that might disrupt an ongoing murder investigation. Post #17 then speculates that there may be mental health issues and directs to an Argus article. I have read that article several times and NOWHERE is mental health mentioned. How did that post get through?

Those guessing are wrong. I guess the posts will be deleted or the thread deleted.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This news made us all very sad here. What a terrible loss of life. I hope the suffering was negligible.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

FYI all posts after people have passed the initial check period "get through" and we cannot possibly check every single one. Therefore a post you think may need attention needs to be reported.

Given the sensitive nature of this thread I've taken this as a de facto report and edited the post.

Again can I please reiterate the sensible posts by [MENTION=34787]BNthree[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17322]Lenny Rider[/MENTION] ? Cheers.

August West

Jul 30, 2013
Awful news.

When I first approached her about doing the Guy Butters Appreciation do, she couldn't do enough for us. By her own admission, she didn't know anything about football - "oh, I leave that to the boys...', but her generosity of time and spirit helped the evening go very smoothly.

A big part of the Brighton business scene for more years than I can remember.

RIP.

Shocking, I worked with Sue in the early days of the Brighton BID, she was very smart, modest and totally committed to Brighton. RIP and condolences to her family.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
This is horrendous. It feels like an attack not just on her, but the whole Brighton community.

I hope Donatello (and Pinocchio) carry on as her legacy.

RIP.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Nice tribute on club site by TB

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Just utterly awful - part of BHA Royalty, so sad and tragic. Thank you Sue for all your support over the years - a Brighton legend.

Very sad. The Argus have done a good job with its reporting today given their staff constraints.

Probably a fair chance that the age restrictions on reporting the defendant’s identity will have expired by the time the case comes to trial or sentencing

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Very sad. The Argus have done a good job with its reporting today given their staff constraints.

Probably a fair chance that the age restrictions on reporting the defendant’s identity will have expired by the time the case comes to trial or sentencing

I might be wrong, but I think if a crime is committed and charged under youth ruling, it remains that way, unless a judge decrees otherwise.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here