Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dolphins Win, Dolphins Win!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Big weekend in the NFL.

The crapper than crap Miami Dolphin have avoided becoming the first to lose every game in a season, by beating Baltimore, they now have a 1-13 record.

The Pats remain undefeated at 14-0.

And Brett Favre beat Dan Marino's all time passing yards record.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Big weekend in the NFL.

The crapper than crap Miami Dolphin have avoided becoming the first to lose every game in a season, by beating Baltimore, they now have a 1-13 record.

Did you see the snow at the Steelers match? You could hardly see the field markers by the end!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Shame that Miami dont end up with a perfect losing season as it could have bookended their 72/73 unbeaten season.....

They weren't always crapper than crap, why when I were a lad (i.e watching on C4 in the mid 1980's) they used to make the playoffs every year.

Ah Dan Marino - saw him playing for Miami at Joe Robbie Stadium 16 years ago - shame he never played for a team that had any sort of defence or he would have won a stack of NFL titles...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Big weekend in the NFL.

Sorry, but Tampa Bay did it first (well they had to do something first) - Lost all 14 games in their debut season in 1976 and the first 12 games the following year....

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Did you see the snow at the Steelers match? You could hardly see the field markers by the end!
Did you see the snow at the Browns game? They couldn't even find the 50 yard line!

Notice that the manly Americans keep playing even though it was a blizzard. Wussy, soccer-playing BRITS would have called the game off. That's real men playing a real sport for you.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Did you see the snow at the Browns game? They couldn't even find the 50 yard line!

Notice that the manly Americans keep playing even though it was a blizzard. Wussy, soccer-playing BRITS would have called the game off. That's real men playing a real sport for you.

I didnt! It was getting like that at the Steelers though, was brilliant!!

Yeah, it mustve been freezing, a proper game American football is!!! I remember when I was cheering for the Stags at Birmingham and it snowed - and we carried on, and stunted at half time - bloody hell that was cold!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I didnt! It was getting like that at the Steelers though, was brilliant!!

Yeah, it mustve been freezing, a proper game American football is!!! I remember when I was cheering for the Stags at Birmingham and it snowed - and we carried on, and stunted at half time - bloody hell that was cold!!

I've actually been to that stadium, it's right by the Pirate's Baseball Stadium as Three Rivers has now been demolished. What is so surprising is that given hoqw inclement US weather can be in some states so many of their stadia are open ! Even in Texas the Longhorns huge College football stadium has no shade and it gets bloody hot there too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Go Packers, I was watching the highlights of the match earlier.
How refreshing it is, to be able to click on www.packers.com and then, video, and hey presto, the whole world can watch the match.

Are there any personal QB record left for Farve to chase, or has he now got them all?.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

That was NOTHING on the Browns-Bills game - absolutely nuts. Shame in some ways as it completely ruined the actual match, but made for one hell of a spectacle...

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
That was NOTHING on the Browns-Bills game - absolutely nuts. Shame in some ways as it completely ruined the actual match, but made for one hell of a spectacle...

Just seen it on their website! Bloody hell - I bet that was so so cold!!!

Looks pretty though!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here