Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dogging

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Channel 4, 10pm tonight, Dogging Tales, should be a bit of fun. Anyone worried they may be on screen?
I know who I want to mention, but not sure I am allowed.

snide island

Mar 20, 2013
My mate as gone dogging on many occasion normally on chailey common in the carpark closer to Wivelsfield and has always said plenty going on up there ,and even met Phil from eastenders , though that was a few years back . Nether fancied it myself but watching could be fun.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I actually know a "lady' who has indulged in this, many years ago. She was a rotter!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So in traditional NSC style.
Dogging. Anyone been, any hints and tips. Local accommodation close to the action. Do you have to join in or can you spectate and tug. Are photos allowed and is it ok ask for autographs if you see any celebs or ex football who are now on the radio.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I took the wife dogging last night, by the time she'd parked the car everyone had got fed up and gone home.:thumbsup:

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
I'd never consider taking my hatchback with sizeable boot storage and collapsible rear seats, complemented by state of the art suspension system to a lay by on Devils Dyke with the intention of partaking in this filth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here