Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dog STABBED to death by Police

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
According to the national dog breeders council of SA, the only ways to get the dog to release are to use a stun gun, choke the dog using a choke chain or squirt fizzy drinks, vinegar or ice cold water up it's nostril.

Wow, so inserting a blade between its ribs won't work. Guess those dibbles must be really embarrassed now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm surprised at NSC.

The only sure fire way to get a dog to unclamp it jaws is to shove a pool cue up it's arse.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
They should have offered it some TRUNCHEON meat.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Well over the top stabbing the dog to death. All you need to do is get the front legs and rip them apart which will kill it outright without being a sociopath.

I like dogs but am more a cat man so personally i would have either slit the throat to immitate a windpipe big cat kill or broken the back of the neck/back by plunging the knife down vetically like a lion would do.

clean and quick.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No doubt someone will blame the Tory bully boys in blue.

But frankly I ****ing hate dogs, world's a better place with one fewer of the anus licking, testicle gnawing, leg humping, dribbling slobbering turd factories.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
No doubt someone will blame the Tory bully boys in blue.

But frankly I ****ing hate dogs, world's a better place with one fewer of the anus licking, testicle gnawing, leg humping, dribbling slobbering turd factories.

Jesus, that's a ****ing generalisation and a half.

Humans do far more damage in virtually all contexts than do dogs do.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
shame....doggie just protecting his owners , i would have no hesitation dispatching any creature that posed a real threat to me or my family , the fact that no drugs were found and no arrests made are likely to be the basis for "complaints". wrong house...?? wrong street...?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
shame....doggie just protecting his owners , i would have no hesitation dispatching any creature that posed a real threat to me or my family , the fact that no drugs were found and no arrests made are likely to be the basis for "complaints". wrong house...?? wrong street...?

Or...occupant took the opportunity to flush all his wares while the coppers were pre-occupied with the dog eating their colleague for lunch...

...possibly :)

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Cats are more sencible, they are only with you for food and a place to sleep. Any agro from the police ect and they are first out the door to find another human silly enough to feed them.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Well over the top stabbing the dog to death. All you need to do is get the front legs and rip them apart which will kill it outright without being a sociopath.
Jeeze! That is rather brutal.

Can you imagine the headlines 'police rip dog apart to kill it'. The next comment would be 'why didn't they just stab it?'.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Waiting for the dog loving brigade to start up with their usual guff - personally I think dogs are really working animals and making them purely pets will always lead to incidences of terrifying aggression . I have witnessed a couple of dog attacks on innocent members if public as well as more regular episodes of intimidation often when I have been playing football with my son in local park.

Utter nonsense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here