Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does your boyfriend know your here?

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
Not even this. Not one homophobic chant from the Ipswich fans today.Take the stupid banner(from a few idiots) away,and there was a lot of respect for a good Brighton team from the majority of Town fans.Good luck in the play offs(cos if you play like that,that is where you will be!)!punk::guitar::smokin:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not even this. Not one homophobic chant from the Ipswich fans today.Take the stupid banner(from a few idiots) away,and there was a lot of respect for a good Brighton team from the majority of Town fans.Good luck in the play offs(cos if you play like that,that is where you will be!)!punk::guitar::smokin:

Different reports on your forum. Nothing major, but definitely a few idiots.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
yep,we were quiet,no need to be an arrogant wanker tho

No need to call me an arrogant wanker for stating a fact and one-worded opinion.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Respect for selling out and travelling. Let the rest of it lie.

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
yep,we were quiet,no need to be an arrogant wanker tho

Do you know what,ive always liked Brighton,but after reading the responses to my well meaning and bridge building thread,Basically you can all f*** off.Bunch of jumped up,precious wankers.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Thanks.

It was a definite bad move from a few of your fans, really stoked the home support up, you all got tarred with the same "banner"!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Do you know what,ive always liked Brighton,but after reading the responses to my well meaning and bridge building thread,Basically you can all f*** off.Bunch of jumped up,precious wankers.

I'll have to put my hand up and admit that I read your original post too quickly to realise you were an Ipswich fan, I might not have wrote what I did if I'd noticed.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Don't start a thread at 1/2 past Saturday midnight then!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

tell me about it :thumbsup:

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
No worries,bit embarressed by our support today. Genuinely believe the Albion are heading for something big soon.Actually thought Town played quite well today,but Brighton were one step ahead every time.One thing we will agree on,much love for Tanno!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here