Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Tony Bloom drive a dark coloured Porsche?

bbranni

Jan 11, 2010
I did see Glenn Murray in town maybe he was off to a meeting with him in an attempt to change his mind?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Talk about leaving us dangling.......!

Come on Gog give us a clue :)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
ruth_madoc_gladys_150_150x180.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He said the news was from North Wales not that he saw the porsche in North Wales. Wrexham isn't far from Cheshire and we all know who lives there.:thumbsup:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I saw what looked like tony in a blue ford fiesta at about 6 tonight leaving a pub in gwent, does this mean we are about to sign Craig Bellamy?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
One of his cars is a very dark blue porsche yes.

No internet connection till now .... yesterday morning in the pissing rain a dark blue porsche with a guy driving who looked a deadringer for our Mr Bloom was waiting at the intercom at Michael Owen's estate gates at Sychdyn Hall to drive in.
I slowed down, drove to the next junction and drove back past the gates and took a closer look ... never met Bloom in person, but it certainly looked like him! Am convinced but open to be proved wrong.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Owen's home at Sydchyn Hall with gates onto the main road

Attachments

• owen home.jpg
    owen home.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 335

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
No internet connection till now .... yesterday morning in the pissing rain a dark blue porsche with a guy driving who looked a deadringer for our Mr Bloom was waiting at the intercom at Michael Owen's estate gates at Sychdyn Hall to drive in.
I slowed down, drove to the next junction and drove back past the gates and took a closer look ... never met Bloom in person, but it certainly looked like him! Am convinced but open to be proved wrong.

Intriguing!

But wasn't Mike on the Manchester bus yesterday morning?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Intriguing!

But wasn't Mike on the Manchester bus yesterday morning?

Possibly?... but I can make Mold to central Manchester in 45 mins driving a Vauxhall Astra ... I imagine Mr Owen can beat that in one of his Ferraris! Anyway just posting what I saw and open to be proved wrong ... but more I think about it, the more I think it was our Mr B!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Possibly?... but I can make Mold to central Manchester in 45 mins driving a Vauxhall Astra ... I imagine Mr Owen can beat that in one of his Ferraris! Anyway just posting what I saw and open to be proved wrong ... but more I think about it, the more I think it was our Mr B!

Well you know what to do now, go sit outside his house and wait for any activity then report back to us. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here