Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does the Steak and Ale pie need more pepper?

More pepper in the pie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
the pies are the tits, i dont even go for the football now, i sit in the concourse with boxes of chicken and ham around me

I now have a regular set of people I eat pies with separate to those i watch the game with.

Also sod travel vouchers and programme vouchers - how about a book of pie vouchers so I can get my cashback and use ambient pie sellers?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
That's what I love about NSC - understandably serious discussions about the riots and then slap bang in the middle, a poll about pepper on the steak and ale pies!

Indeed. I think I'll call it quits now while I have a smile on my chops again. Nighty night all x

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I think a little more seasoning would top it off, great food.

(I asked for a chicken at about 2.40pm ish and they had run out in the north stand (north west bar) so i'm guessing they are upping the chicken and ham order up on that basis?)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I love a good pie, I had the pleasure of tucking into a Chicken Pie in Dicks Bar after the game and I have to say that it was bloody marvellous and topped off a great day.

Yesterday, i made a chicken and leak pie and had it with mash and veg, you cannot beat that, home made pie & gravy and horseradish mash.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I love a good pie, I had the pleasure of tucking into a Chicken Pie in Dicks Bar after the game and I have to say that it was bloody marvellous and topped off a great day.

Yesterday, i made a chicken and leak pie and had it with mash and veg, you cannot beat that, home made pie & gravy and horseradish mash.

I have to agree with you here, pie and mash is truly delicious!

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Without doubt the best pie I have eaten(steak and ale), saying that I bought it at 2.40 and didnt eat it till the train from Brighton to London. I'd happily mash one up in my cornflakes right now. Keep up the great work:)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
So long as they don't have onions in them, all well and good!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Remembering how I used to liven up a pie from the chip shop by making a small hole in the top and pouring in some curry sauce....
:p

a gravy dispenser to add extra gravy to my pie?

Its not urgent but I can dream can't I?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Can I just say that the pies are bloody brilliant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here