Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Anyone Want a Supply of Leaflets to Hand Out?

Thanks to Herne Hill Seagull (who got them printed) and N1 Gull (who collected them and delivered them to Marylebone Station on Saturday) and Desert Orchid (who drove them back to Sussex after the game on Saturday) we have copious supplies of leaflets urging people to write to John Prescott.

If YOU can take some of these off my hands and distribute them somewhere useful - work, friends, pub, shops etc - please send me a PM

Let me know how many you want.

I'll try to get a supply to you as quickly as possible. This will be relatively easy if you live in the Lewes/Brighton area (or know someone who does, who can forward them to you) Or if you are going to the Luton game. It will be probably be impossible if you live in Somerset.

:)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm probably playing up at the whitehawk pitch invasion (monday night) so I could hand a few out there and leave a few at the table. Let me know how/where to pick 'em up

Going to a wedding Saturday although I dont think the Vicar would like it:

"Does anyone have any objections....."
"NO....FALMER FOR ALL!" :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'll take some off you at the Luton game and take them back up north with me

I'll try to get down to the Club Shop in Queens Road on Monday morning and leave a supply there for anyone who wants to pick some up. Take what you need - but not all of them.

PS - to anyone who works in the Shop (and I know you read NSC) ...

I know. I'm taking you for granted. You are wonderful people.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Just seen this under the pile of stickys.

Me and Turkey want some for tomorrow.

I need to go to the Club Shop tommorow to pick up various Luton tickets.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Got a text from Turkey earlier saying "The bearded one has not yet arrived"

I trust Turkey has now got lots of leaflets?

I live ten minutes walk from Southends Roots hall, i asked in the club shop and they said they would take some leaflets, but i don't know if it is possible to send me some in the post Lord B.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I have Thursday 19th Feb off and am willing to stand at the clock tower for a few hours handing out leaflets if thats any help? Biscuit - Famous Grouse???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here