Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone here think Trump is a safe bet for Pres?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I watch the John Oliver program "Last week tonight" and he's feasted for a whole 2 series on Donald Trumps campaign. It's just comedy gold.

He made a valid point at the end of the last episode. If Trump stood down now and said "I just wanted to show how ridiculous our system is" he may get away with some grace...maybe.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Selling well in the US:-

View attachment 77702

s-l300.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He made a valid point at the end of the last episode. If Trump stood down now and said "I just wanted to show how ridiculous our system is" he may get away with some grace...maybe.

I honestly find it has to believe that Trump and grace could possibly coexist anywhere in our universe.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I wouldn't worry - numerous pother polls put him behind including the very large sample NBC news/survey monkey. In addition the swing state polls generally suggest good news for Clinton.

Let's hope these aren't the same pollsters that tried to predict our 2015 GE and the EU referendum !

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
HillaryClinton.com <info@hillaryclinton.com>
To johndoe@johndoe.uk Today at 6:15 AM

This race is absolutely tightening.
Joe --

Yesterday, CNN released a new poll that had Donald Trump ahead by two points -- that’s down from an eight-point lead we had built in early August.

Cherry-picking public polls is never a good idea, and if I had the time, I'd list some of the various questions I have about this particular poll's methodology. But a 10-point swing is a 10-point swing. It's a reminder that the winds are shifting -- this race is tightening.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
"I backed Trump from the beginning. Because he calls things out. He does not allow lies to live. He just exposes things. Pastors sometimes need to be politically correct, and Donald Trump is not politically correct, and I love that about him" - Crystal Myers, California, May 2016

"He's outspoken. Other candidates wouldn't tell you how it is, but he does." - Betty Tully, August 2015

"I like that he's over the top. My president needs bravado... somebody who is big and loud, strong and powerful." - Victoria Wilen, Orlando, Florida, November 2015

"He doesn't hold back. You get what he really believes in, even if everything that he says isn't what is the right thing exactly." - Nicholas Poucher, Florida, December 2015

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't wait for the debates. CANNOT WAIT.

I was listening to the legend that is Howard Fineman today.

He was saying how difficult the Presidential debates will be.

Hillary's MO is 'I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt - I've got this'.
Big Donny T's MO is just rhetoric,

So Hillary can be called out on anything and everything.
While Donald can just bloviate.

The big question being in an hour and a half debate can either Hillary or the moderator actually tie Trumpy down to an actual answer.

The first is Monday, Sept. 26, in New York.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
HillaryClinton.com
info@hillaryclinton.com

Trump’s pulled neck-and-neck in a few recent public polls -- just yesterday, a Quinnipiac poll put Trump ahead in the critical state of Ohio for the first time since May.

His fundraising numbers are spiking -- he and the Republicans raised $90 million in August (his best month yet).

His ground game is growing -- the RNC put nearly 400 new organizers on the ground in critical battleground states (including Ohio!).

These are all signs that he's building a more professional campaign to go toe-to-toe with us in the home stretch.

And Joe, that means we can’t underestimate our opponent -- because if we don’t see a serious uptick in our fundraising right now, Donald Trump’s presidency could be a real possibility.

So please, chip in $10 today to prove that you do take Trump seriously. That you know his campaign poses a real danger to each of us. And that you, too, are going to do everything in your power to ensure that this dangerous, unqualified man never gains office.

It’s scary, I know. But we’ve got to keep fighting:

Thanks,

Robby

Robby Mook
Campaign Manager
Hillary for America

Hillary needs you now more than ever -- chip in $10 and join the 2.3 million grassroots donors standing with her:

Paid for by Hillary for America, a grassroots campaign of 2.3 million donors committed to electing Hillary Clinton (and keeping Donald Trump out of the White House).
Contributions or gifts to Hillary for America are not tax deductible.

This email was sent to joeblow@joeblow.uk. This is your campaign, so if you have thoughts on anything at all, just click here to send us a message! If you'd like more information on key policies, visit hillaryclinton.com/issues. Opening this email on your iPhone? Click here to get our Hillary 2016 mobile app now. Getting emails from Hillary for America is one of the best ways to stay in touch with this campaign, but if you really want to scale back, click here to receive less email and click here to unsubscribe. There are other ways to stay involved -- be sure to follow the campaign on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Puedes encontrar más información sobre la campaña de Hillary en español aquí. If you're still reading this, you must be a really dedicated Hillary supporter. Yee-haw for you! Thanks so much for doing everything you can to elect Hillary Clinton as our next president.

Hillary for America, P.O. Box 5256, New York, NY 10185

Privacy Policy

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Expect the Trump attack machine to go into overdrive over this incident. Is she fit and healthy enough to serve as President etc.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Expect the Trump attack machine to go into overdrive over this incident. Is she fit and healthy enough to serve as President etc.

Just seen the video on the news. Her collapsing is a pretty big problem for her. Her refusal to talk later about what had happened compounds the problem. Her really not looking well of late (bloated/oedema? Steroid induced?) is a further problem still. For the first time ever I'm starting to wonder if Trump might pull this thing off. Christ. All imo, ofc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here