Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Does anyone have this programme ?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Brighton vs Blackpool 21/4/2014

It was my son's first ever game watching Brighton when he was 5 and he's now a fully fledged home and away fan.
I've been looking through all my old programmes but this one is missing. I can't believe it - of all the ones to not be there, I don't really care about the rest as i'll probably never look at them again, but obviously this one is meaningful so he'd like to have it as a keepsake. I've already searched Ebay multiple times to no avail so just wondering if anyone on here has it and are prepared to part with it ?

Thnaks for looking

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
I've got one here you can have, pretty much mint and unread. Nice pic of Dale Stephens in the centre, happy to start getting rid of my piles from that period.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I've got one here you can have, pretty much mint and unread. Nice pic of Dale Stephens in the centre, happy to start getting rid of my piles from that period.
wow - thank you, thats really kind of you

so how shall we do this then? do you want to pm me your bank details and I can send you money for postage ?

Thanks again

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
IMG_7658.jpeg

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I can bring it with me next Thursday or buy a cheap jiffy bag and send it...up to you.

View attachment 180865
meeting up might be tricky, we rely on a lift from friends and tend to get to the ground at about 5/10 mins before kick off so I wouldnt expect you to wait around for us before going in - unless you happen to be in West Upper that is ??? and I could come to your seat to collect it ?

Failing that, sending it will probably be best

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
meeting up might be tricky, we rely on a lift from friends and tend to get to the ground at about 5/10 mins before kick off so I wouldnt expect you to wait around for us before going in - unless you happen to be in West Upper that is ??? and I could come to your seat to collect it ?

Failing that, sending it will probably be best
Ok, happy to send then, probably easiest. Unless you want to try the Shoreham shop first, PM me your address and I'll get it posted. Other possibility might be (to save on postage) is I could leave it on the reception of North Reception & Club Offices, right next to the entrance to Dick's....they're always helpful and would no doubt assist.
Whatever is easiest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here