Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone have a video of last nights winning goal??

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I know I'm pretty much on my own here, but from Friday's game I think Stephens' place is most under threat.
I have no idea how Holla managed the previous 92 minutes, but a few more passes like that one should she him starting the 4-4-2 games.

Agreed, you are in the minority. In a 4 he just can't cover the ground well enough. I think he's also poor at tackling and drifts in and out of games. Stephens has a good all round game and also offers a goal threat. If anyone is going to come in and replace Stephens it would be Ince and even then I think he's not in the class of stephens. In a 5 i'm more than happy to see Holla, Ince and JFC come in the midfield. Crofts should also be fit soon. I can see Holla leaving the club.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

1) I know it is edited highlights, but a couple of shaky moments from Rosenior...

2) How did they manage to get nearly two and a half minutes of highlights?

3) Nicely taken goal by Kaz

4)Thanks SB :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Agreed, you are in the minority. In a 4 he just can't cover the ground well enough. I think he's also poor at tackling and drifts in and out of games. Stephens has a good all round game and also offers a goal threat. If anyone is going to come in and replace Stephens it would be Ince and even then I think he's not in the class of stephens. In a 5 i'm more than happy to see Holla, Ince and JFC come in the midfield. Crofts should also be fit soon. I can see Holla leaving the club.

I'm yet to see Holla in a 4, but Stephens' is repeatedly just behind the ball, just out of position, fouling his way out of trouble.
He also takes just too long on the ball.

It could be because it's the start of the season, and he's not 100% confident after such a long time off.
They could all be things that will no longer exist in say 5 games time, at which point happy days.

But I wasn't convinced he was all that before his injury either.

Also he's probably not helped by playing next to Kayal, who I'm sure on his day could make Zidane look poor!!

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Just comes up video is private for me :(

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
One moment of Championship class play. Oh well, got in, got the 3 points, got out.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
1) I know it is edited highlights, but a couple of shaky moments from Rosenior...

2) How did they manage to get nearly two and a half minutes of highlights?

3) Nicely taken goal by Kaz

4)Thanks SB :thumbsup:

When i try playing the video its saying "private" and cannot open...any ideas?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Was only judging it from those clips, was he that bad then?

The two saves he made towards the end looked good, although it was right down the other end - he also looked great in the warm up saving most of the point blank smashes Roberts fired at him, however, he did look decidedly ill at ease at times, one cross he tried to catch and it ended up hitting his knees. Hopefully it was just nerves or something getting his prober debut

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I must've got lucky, as I watched it this morning, but now it is saying it's private. Try the main sky sports site? :shrug:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Can you please tell me what to sign into as I am logged into NSC and the club's youtube

thanks.

Soz didn't see the above.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And me. What's the point of putting something up that no-one can see?
Because we could all see it when I put it up.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

The two saves he made towards the end looked good, although it was right down the other end - he also looked great in the warm up saving most of the point blank smashes Roberts fired at him, however, he did look decidedly ill at ease at times, one cross he tried to catch and it ended up hitting his knees. Hopefully it was just nerves or something getting his prober debut
I agree - I guess he was nervous. It was a tough night in many respects for a debut.. horrible mizzly rain, a lot of crosses to deal with, and 2 centre-halves who struggled in the air. Let's give Rea a break playing against a bigger centre forward in Piggot and an experienced campiagner in Noel Hunt, but Greer is simply not dominant in that respect.
I think the FIG will be a good addition, but Stockdale will be clear 1st choice for now, for his distribution if nothing else.
Last point fo rme was that again Calde is just not up to it.. the majority of their crosses and good situations came from their left-hand side. Calde just cannot cope with pace/movement and left Rosenior very exposed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here