Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone else...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
derby are a better and more balanced team......no shame in losing....we played well - but they coped and had good shape.

little more to it really.

save march and CMS should replace the woeful orlandi and lingard.
I'd rather JFC made way before either of them. No blame there but sadly didn't look up to it today.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Derby fans singing 'Que Sera Sera in the first half of a game with only one goal in it.

Me agreeing to work on 24th May.

Portentous. We will win Sunday.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I enjoyed it. Derby are a good side but we gave them a good game. Can't ask for anymore from the lads, they gave 100%. Fingers crossed for a bit of a luck on Sunday!

urbanjim

Oct 27, 2005
Dublin
My main gripe is the complete failure at set pieces. Not once did we look like scoring from one - in fact we were more likely to concede than actually do anything attacking.
I really don't want to get involved with a lets-play-a-witch-hunt but surely Upson and Greer, two of the best headers of balls, be getting heads on our attacking corners. After the first five crap corners, surely someone in charge should have asked to change the taker!!
Sorry for the rant. I'm just disappointed- so, so disappointed. Glad to see CMS back though, although still chasing after things again.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Not too upset either ... play-offs are a bonus this year and to be fair Derby deserve promotion more than the other three sides in the mix. They weren't spectacular tonight but were well organised at the back and could counter attack with pace when they wanted to. We had a good go but it's the same old story ... we just aren't very imaginative in the final third, especially when teams are capable of defending in an organised way. Derby didn't lose their concentration or shape all night.

It's not all over yet and we are capable of surprising them at their place. But I'm already looking forward to next season and seeing how Oscar freshens things up, if we stay in the Championship.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They were better then us which is why they won! Even tho both their goals weren't "in the run of play"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here