Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone else...

murphy's law

Nov 24, 2008
...not give a flying fcuk about catering, service, queues, toilets, 1901 club 'experience', Bennett's field parking, pies, balti pies, stewards, NSK, trains, that Palace chant and bloody Dicks bar?

Have I missed anything???

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Yep agree, I am just glad we are where we are, so many people have such a short memory

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
...not give a flying fcuk about catering, service, queues, toilets, 1901 club 'experience', Bennett's field parking, pies, balti pies, stewards, NSK, trains, that Palace chant and bloody Dicks bar?

Yeah you forgot about all the whinging disabled folk and their parking.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Me. Sometimes I've walked all the way back into town from a game, but generally I'm not fussed as long as I get to see MY team play in an amazing home ground.

Still get a great feeling every time walking over the Falmer station bridge as the stadium hoves into view. Effin' massive.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Me. Sometimes I've walked all the way back into town from a game, but generally I'm not fussed as long as I get to see MY team play in an amazing home ground.

Still get a great feeling every time walking over the Falmer station bridge as the stadium hoves into view. Effin' massive.

well said mate:albion2:we are so bloody lucky:D

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
takes me ages to get home but im not bothered.
Am i the only one who doesnt feel the NEED to buy food and drink at the game? i may have a pint or two before hand and something to eat. Queing for food and drink isnt necessary if your sensible and avoid it

Lets just keep everything the way it is then shall we. Sod trying to improve anything.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Am i the only one who doesnt feel the NEED to buy food and drink at the game? i may have a pint or two before hand and something to eat. Queing for food and drink isnt necessary if your sensible and avoid it

Agree.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Waiting for the trian on the way home, i just turn round a look at the stadium and just smile. If I had to wait for 2 hours for the train, then the smile would last two hours. :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Lets just keep everything the way it is then shall we. Sod trying to improve anything.

Here's THE POINT.............................................................................................................................................here's YOU.

Here's THE POINT.............................................................................................................................................here's YOU.

If I'm so far from the point would you mind telling me what the point is?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Yeah you forgot about all the whinging disabled folk and their parking.

Well a lot of them wouldn't be able to go & watch THEIR team if they couldn't park nearby !!!

I'm sure you'd have a whinge if you were stopped going to matches ffs !!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Pies, catering, Dick's Bar and all the other extras are just that......extras.
I enjoy those extras but the most important thing for me is going to our very own Magic Kingdom that is the Amex, and watching the footie.

Well a lot of them wouldn't be able to go & watch THEIR team if they couldn't park nearby !!!

I'm sure you'd have a whinge if you were stopped going to matches ffs !!

I think he was being sarcastic, you know "tongue in cheek"

It is almost as though some people have some sort of food "habit" they need to feed (excuse the pun) - like an obsessive religious ritual which has to be performed at specific times.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ok you whooshed yourself...... well done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here