Do you want us to win or lose on Friday night?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want us to win or lose on Friday night?

• Lose - short term pain to get Hyypia out

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • Win - obviously

Votes: 193 87.7%

• Total voters

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Ideal world Win 3-0! Then at 9.00 am on Saturday announce that Hyypia has received his P45 punish:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If he was guaranteed to get the boot following a draw or a defeat then I wouldn't be too upset if we didn't get the three.
However, even if we lose I don't think he will go.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hate to say it but I genuinely am 51% not wanting to lose 49% wanting us to lose . I fear I will be in the wanting us to lose very soon tho :(

To me tho at least if we did lose (without actually wishing it) he really has to go. If we dont get rid then for me its sayonara Albion home games and only going to Wolves A and Fulham A because stupidly I already have a ticket.

You, and anyone else thinking that maybe it would be better if we lost, should be ashamed of yourselves.

REGARDLESS of what is going on in the corridors of power, everyone should want the team to win, surely?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
You, and anyone else thinking that maybe it would be better if we lost, should be ashamed of yourselves.

REGARDLESS of what is going on in the corridors of power, everyone should want the team to win, surely?

Surely the long term security of the team is more important than the odd game though. I don't want us to lose, what fan does, but I can see why people are voting yes. If losing this game forces the powers that be to take some action (bringing in a new manager, bringing in some quality in January) then I'd take the hit now personally. Of course a loss will not guarantee Sami's departure but it may put one more nail in the coffin so to speak. Something needs to change and the longer the board take to deliberate over our precarious position the worse our situation may become.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Hmmm, have you been on NSC long?...
Evidently not. This thread's mere existence is an indicator of the complete and total death of any sense of perspective on NSC.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

That is what I thought, but if it's one defeat to, sort of, save the season or win and drag it out for a month or more is it not better to lose?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Win of course but I feel we need to make our collective feelings known rather than having the usual stony silence which seems to act in a positive manner for the Finn with the board

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Win, that's what I want to happen every time I watch the Albion.
It will be a waste of time going on a cold Friday night if I didn't want us to win.

4-0 will be a nice Christmas present.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Wow. I've just voted six pages into this thread, and was expecting a markedly different response to the one revealed. Good work NSC.
It's simple. He might turn it round; if he does, let's get behind him. I won't be holding my breath though.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Good god i want a win on Friday, the confidence throughout the squad and staff, and just a few fans, building. It won't be a lasting cure necessarily, but it has to be better than watching the players limp off of the field dejectedly and any attendees leaving the stadium to a medley of moans.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
If we don't lose it will only prolong the agony. I feel agony because I am a fan and love the club. It is exasperating to support Brighton with a completely useless manager in charge. We will draw though as we are terrible, low on confidence and Millwall aren't much better. Tony Bloom have some conviction and sack Hyypia. The fact that he is still here only tells me you're not fit to run the football club any more. Cue abuse for criticising our beloved Tony.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
With the Hyypia out camp growing in size do you actually want us to lose on Friday night to make his departure more likely?

How the hell did you ever get to be a MOD on a forum for BHA supporters, are you a palace plant

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
If we don't lose it will only prolong the agony. I feel agony because I am a fan and love the club. It is exasperating to support Brighton with a completely useless manager in charge. We will draw though as we are terrible, low on confidence and Millwall aren't much better. Tony Bloom have some conviction and sack Hyypia. The fact that he is still here only tells me you're not fit to run the football club any more. Cue abuse for criticising our beloved Tony.

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports