Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Do you want the Jocks to qualify for the Euros or not?

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Fair play to the Jocks. I didn’t fancy for them to get through one play-off game, let alone two.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Same here. Elbowing coward.

Surprise, surprise ... Mitrovic and mates immediately badger the ref.

To no avail as the ref(s) had a clear view of it.

Serbia doing a Trump!

Scotch keeper WELL off his line.

Didn’t look like it to me, or to the two referees who were somewhat closer to the action.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Glad the Scots got through as in England's group. Was also very amused that Wales held the USA to a 0-0 draw.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
IMG_20201112_223321.jpg

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Didn't understand the clamour from some to sign Mitrovic from Fulham season before last and he's looked shite so far this season and well off par tonight for Serbia, included the crucial missed penalty.

Pleased for the Scots, even though I bet against them. They do have a few good players now.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It would be an honour to play the 1978 World Cup winners.

They should make another song.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I was hoping that you’d appear, [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] too. :smile:

Well done.

Only because you went through .... I’m so proud of our British sportsmen tonight.

Serbia were awful but Scotland played OK

But really glad we qualified. Maybe this might stop the players from pulling it of qualifying match squads in the future. The team have been suffering from that in recent years

Also the Motherwell lad playing as the lone central defender looks a very good defender. Hadn't seen much of him till he joined Motherwell in the summer but very impressive tonight against Mitrovic

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Despite Serbia being poor tonight, I've no idea how Scotland got through. They have been resolutely terrible in every game they've played for ages. But really pleased for the derby, that their fans will be there (or at the very least watching) and for the game that England should win comfortably (okay, 1-0). Can't see Scotland getting a point from the group, but maybe they'll win the whole thing through a series of dreadful draws and single-goal wins. Just want to know what Limmy makes of it all.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Serbia were awful but Scotland played OK

But really glad we qualified. Maybe this might stop the players from pulling it of qualifying match squads in the future. The team have been suffering from that in recent years

Also the Motherwell lad playing as the lone central defender looks a very good defender. Hadn't seen much of him till he joined Motherwell in the summer but very impressive tonight against Mitrovic

A virtuous circle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here