Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you really care if Hamilton wins?

Hamitlton, do you care?

• Total voters

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Sorry to big F1 fans, but I find the F1 pretty damn boring apart from the start and the crashes :dunce:. But is anyone really bothered about him winning???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yes, I always like Brits to do well in any sport.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Wasn't that interested in F1 until Mr Hamilton came on the scene. Apart from the fact I like the bloke a lot I hope he wins just to spite the racist scum who have abused him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nah, I really hate it when Brits prove themselves to be the best in the world :dunce:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It's the most important thing about my day today.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yes, of couse I want him to win. F1 has become interesting again since the days of everyone following Schumacher round the track in a parade.

GO LEWIS

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I care - I want him to prove that Massa and Fancy Fiats tactics can't hand them a World Championship....its still down to the driving....(I hope anyhow)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have no axe to grind against him, and I'm sure he's a lovely lad, but F1 does nothing for me. He is clearly good at what he does, but glorified Scalextric isn't a sport IMO.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I want him to win because he's british in a british team. However, it's not the end of the world if he doesn't. F1 as a sport is not that interesting as, apart from Hamilton, everybody seems to think the only place to overtake is in the pit lane. Even the administrators aren't bothered about actual racing rather than grabbing money from new tracks etc. They continually slate traditional circuits like Canada, Silverstone and Spa yet Monaco, which is just an annual procession, is considered a permanent fixture. Money talks and as the F1 hierachy clearly don't like Dennis/Hamilton, even more reason for them to win.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I have no axe to grind against him, and I'm sure he's a lovely lad, but F1 does nothing for me. He is clearly good at what he does, but glorified Scalextric isn't a sport IMO.
Agreed... it's just DRIVING when you get right down to it. Driving round and round in circles. For hours.

Not cool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here