Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do you own a Blue and White Brighton & Hove Albion Scarf ?

wangeye

Dec 1, 2014
Mine albion scarf sits proudly on the windscreen of my van might dust it off for sat.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yes I do own one! It comes with me to any home game where I can actually wear it without sweating i.e. not on hot days. I have never, ever worn colours to an away game however. Felt a bit left out on Saturday as I could do the jumping but not the TWIRLING.

How did the first away game go with your Lad pretty decent first away game.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I currently sport the 'classic'-style blue and white barred scarf with the club badge, but only when it's sufficiently cold to actually need a scarf. I've got plenty of old ones going back to those Goldstone days to which the OP referred.

I do join in with the scarf twirling but, if I'm honest, I prefer the Celtic/Liverpool style of holding them straight above heads while singing - a much more impressive spectacle if enough people get involved.

(Edit: I think that's exactly what 'Whosthedaddy' just referred to.)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How did the first away game go with your Lad pretty decent first away game.

Brilliant cheers. Goal was scored right in front of us, there were three of us all with our boys and they were buzzing for a couple of days afterwards. Will do as many local aways as we can next season.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I have many BHA blue and white scarves, the first one I bought was worn at the Goldstone circa 1976, in those days we tied it around one wrist and waved it in circles above our heads in the North Stand. We would also all raise them above our heads, one end in the left hand and the other in the right, arms spread wide, quite a sight when we all did it together
:albion2: :albion2: :albion2:
:albion2: :albion2: :albion2:

This I would suggest is what the OP is after at the Amex if I'm not mistaken, bring it on along with massive vocal support and the chants ringing out.

You are pretty close i just dont see the point of going to a match and just sitting there like you were round your nans for tea , at my age i need to make the most out of every game and if we could reproduce our away vocal support to the amex more the better , i suspect by some sporting a scarf may seem lame ect ect but i could not give a toss , get em out , give em a twirl :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here